muzzlehead

Spawned in Dead.... now I am at beach with only Alice Pack???

I load up the game and join a server with a low ping..... boom it opens up with me dead.

Then I wake up in the desert.

I drop the server and go to another one and now I have full blood but nothing other than my Alice Pack

WTF???

Bug or Hack

version 1.7.2.5 joined via Dayz Commander

And.... my water is red and my food pink...

Edited by muzzlehead

Be thankful you have your alice pack. Something similar has happened to me twice, and I had absolutely nothing.

But yeah, its a glitch. Best I can tell is that it happens when the server you're on crashes, and you log back in. But I don't know for certain.

Well it did not end well.... First zombie I saw charged and caused me to bleed........ so I ran around like a nut looking for bandages..... and died

Exactly like me bro but no alice pack. No pack at all lol. But I just found a dead body with rangefinder, mk 48mod 0, nv goggles, coyote backpack, m24, gps haha, so I'm glad this happend to me. But last time it happend to me (1 month ago) I died twice and some day I "spawn in" the old character before the bug. So I think if it's the same, we both should get our character back any day lol. Hope I'd help you, Peace.

I just spawned in dead ...AGAIN! Lost all my gear except I have camo clothes..... 2nd time in 3 days. I understand this is alpha stage.... but this really sucks.

Still sucks because now I have to run for 20min to get to my stuff... I was way north

The more you server hop the more chance you have of this happening. I spawn on the coast constantly anymore. So i just try to stick with one server now. I've always been able to spawn back with most of my stuff tho.

i was not server hopping... in fact I had a phone call so I dropped the server took the call and rentered the server.... I think it has something to do with the clothes... both times I was not wearing civy clothes

This just happened to me too. It happened three times today, in fact. Same character, kept my stats. I had absolutely nothing but the ghillie suit on my back...