rapid86

Dayz Survivors.... Surviving Together Recruiting

Hi Guys,

I have been playing Dayz now for a good while and have always checked these forums although never posted. I have been playing and been coming across small squads of people or even individual bandits who ask no questions and just shoot on site, well this is something I want to change...

I have created a Dayz Survivors blog/forum which is http://dayzclan.blogspot.co.uk/

My idea and what I would like to happen is for all us survivors to come together, for it to be a place that when you want a quick game on dayz or you need some assistance you can go there post and get some friendly people online to help. Also people having contact details available so you can be online and chatting together at the same time in Skype or any other ways that you guys come up with . By all means this might not work and it might remain a ghost town on the forums but unless I try then I will never know and this is something I think is needed and with everyone's help it may just work

There is no real rules, just be friendly and survive together as a group can survive much easier than individuals and get peoples backs! Create your own groups from within the forum and lets get looting

I play to have fun in the game but having fun or taking id deadly serious there is nothing more annoying than grabbing some good loot to run out of a shop to get shot by a bandit

The Forums are here

Thanks people

Edited by rapid86

I came across this earlier thought you might have just been starting up! Will sign up tomorrow when I'm on my normal computer really want to play with other people for a change im fed up with being alone :)

http://dayzmod.com/f...ulture-of-dayz/

Might want to take a look at that.

That is absolutely brilliant! Leaves me in a bit of a grey area though at the moment, I have 2 members which really isnt a force to be of any help and I have only just started up my idea which is a smaller version of yours really. I wanted the idea of my group to be for people that want to jump on dayz at the spare of the moment and be able to have people to play with

Think I'll see where mine goes for now until either I can provide help with some members or I get no recruits and just scrap the websites :)