Sign in to follow this  
lukestephens

Crashed hele and M107 TWS

Proof me wrong but that rifle should not be availiable ingame :P only with standard scope. So you just found a hackers corpse ;)

Proof me wrong but that rifle should not be availiable ingame :P only with standard scope. So you just found a hackers corpse ;)

If it is a hackers weapon i will happily get rid of it but where can i take it to because if i drop someone else may get it, so any devs fancy taking this off me?

Im not sure about it, but sticking to the loot table and wiki I would say he could not legaly find that one. But you better ask a Dev about this. They know the answer :)

If you log out with that in your inventory, you my get a dayz-wide ban when you log back in

:( Was hoping to get some kills but i wait for a dev and see what they say cheers for the heads up so i don't get banned. Did seem to good to be true :)

Is it possible for unban if that happens as you can see i found it by a body and have a whiteness who was with me when i got it.

Reading this you should realy contact a Dev about it.

I had the M107 once...its cool if you camp airfields and cover your mates but simply not worth it when it comes to survival...its loud as fuck and takes your backpack slot in addition to your weapon slot. But it makes you feel like a boss :D

UZI_SD_EP1

m107_TWS_EP1

M197

HellfireLauncher

SidewinderLaucher_AH1Z

FFARLauncher

MAAWS

Looks like he actually had a few more items... Can you do me the favor of making a screenshot of your inventory as it is now? Either post it here or PM it.

UZI_SD_EP1

m107_TWS_EP1

M197

HellfireLauncher

SidewinderLaucher_AH1Z

FFARLauncher

MAAWS

Looks like he actually had a few more items... Can you do me the favor of making a screenshot of your inventory as it is now? Either post it here or PM it.

I am re joining a server now will do all i saw was the 50-cal didn't see the rest was in Dallas 22 Btw

Here is what i had in my gear and backpack couldn't get back in Dallas 22 so couldn't get screen shot of his gear.

What the hell is in your binoc slot? Doesnt look like nv.

What the hell is in your binoc slot? Doesnt look like nv.

Rangefinder (improved Binos)

You have to be very carefully these dayZ with loot you get from another player...