Famous123

Wanna create "The Militia"

To those who are still interested in joining our little band of misfits. We got a team-speak server so we can all coordinate and communicate better and get on at the same time and/or find a server to play on. Currently there is 7 solid members that play or team up with. We are a survival group so we don't care if your a bandit or a hero we play to survive. And we aim to survive the hostile environment of day-z. Like I said before we or I don't trust no one so if you can come add us on steam and or PM us in the forums that would break the ice. Also if you can provide us a little background about your self like the app below. We will only accept mature players.

Mic:yes/no [is required to join]

Tell us a little about yourself:

What you like to accomplish in day z?

Current Members

Famous123 (current leader)[steam account: kickthewall]

AndySpam (second in command)[owner of teamspeak] [steam account: andyspam] (co-pilot) [has glass legs]

Alexhoss (Overwatch)

DK055(alias unknown)[MIA]

Green(AKA: Saint [Pilot])

Zero-fighter (currently MIA)

DuoSurvivor24(AKA:Mr.World[Missing])

Edited by Famous123

Hi Famous,

I would team up with and start 'The Militia' for sure.

Likewise I've been lone wolfing for some time and it would be good to start a group/clan for some tactical/team based play as its tough to do within the game itself. I'm currently in the North West quarter of the map between Devils Castle and the Airport.

Add me as a friend on Steam and we can use Steam chat to meet up and send me your server details in a message and your location and I will head over to your area.

Thanks

Alex

That be great, Ive been lone-wolfing it also. I'm currently near there actually perfect! Whats your steam account name?

Still looking for some more people. Alex and I are having a blast. We are still looking for more people. So anyone still interested just post and/or PM or add me on steam. I only recommend have some decent gear. Looking forward to meeting new members.

• Like 1

hello.

i have been playing dayZ for a week, and haven't seen any decent players on, the only one i found ran away from me when i tried to talk to him.

so i am intrested in joining your group. it has alot of promise,

Hello duoSurvivor24 just add me on steam and PM me you wanna join. I would like to chat with you for a bit. Trust is in short supply thou. See you in-game hopefully.

Im interested but wanna know whats the average times u play, im interested in a group but want to find a group thats active roughly same time.

Im interested in joining the malitia yo!

I started on a server that just gave me all this great gear to start off with!

hit me up on steam or ill send you a pm which ever

steam account: jmcwhin

Hey, I would like to join your militia, Add me on steam: Hrvatski14

I've got some good gear I've accumulated over the past hour or so.

would we all be communicating through a skype call?

I searched you up on steam and 3 poped up, there was one connected from Canada... Was curious if that was you.

Hey guys i got your invites but unfortunately I have been busy at work. I hope I see you guys in game and on steam chat and I will send the ts3 server to you guys. Remember trust is earned not given. Stay frosty and stay alive. Happy scavenging.

To those who are still interested in joining our little band of misfits. We got a team-speak server so we can all coordinate and communicate better and get on at the same time and/or find a server to play on. Currently there is 5 solid members that play or team up with. We are a survival group so we don't care if your a bandit or a hero we play to survive. And we aim to survive the hostile environment of day-z. Like I said before we or I don't trust no one so if you can come add us on steam and or PM us in the forums that would break the ice. Also if you can provide us a little background about your self like the app below. We will only accept mature players.

Mic:yes/no [is required to join]

Tell us a little about yourself:

What you like to accomplish in day z?

Current Members

Famous123 (current leader)[steam account: kickthewall]

AndySpam (second in command)[owner of steamspeak] [steam account: andyspam

Alexhoss

DK055(alias unknown)

Green(current whereabouts unknown)

Server restart ate it or someone stole it unfortunately. But we are still looking for members. We are actually working together pretty well. No friendly fire yet or accident frag ha ha. All joking aside we are working very well together and the most important thing communications. We have some new members DuoSurvivor24 and Zero-fighter. Welcome to the team. Zero if you can get a new mic that be great so we can communicate better cause typing is pretty difficult in this game sorry. Also Duo if you get on I'll send you the TS3 server so we can help everyone. Happy scavenging and good hunting.

Edited by Famous123