Sign in to follow this  
bonedripper

So , global banned with no reason , i get my money back?

So i got global banned without reason , i didn't used any forms of cheat (i don't even know ho to lol:D).

So i bought the game to get banned without reason? Is there any possibility to get a refund? I mean if they ban me without reason and don't let me play is like i got this game for .. uhm nothing?

And even IF ( Which i wont do) buy a new cd key from where i know that they wont ban me without reason again? and again? and again?-.-

Yes , i sent them 3 E-mails , no answer in 3 days and a half , soon 4.

No i wont buy another cd key , i don't throw money to get banned without reason!

So any chances to get a refund?

PS: I ask this because i wanna know if there is any possibility (if anyone knows) so i don't post on bohemia forums just to be ignored as battleeye does:)

Edited by Bonedripper

Arma II is produced by Bohemia Interactive. DayZ is monitored by BattleEye. They're not associated in any way. There's no refund, moron.

Edit: How stupid are you?

Edited by Forceflare

The delay in response was explained to you in the other thread you responded too.

Who do you want a refund from? What money did you pay to DayZ?

Classic.

"I didn't do it, wait.. yes... yes I did. Can I have my money back though?"

Arma II is produced by Bohemia Interactive. DayZ is monitored by BattleEye. They're not associated in any way. There's no refund, moron.

Edit: How stupid are you?

Put that question to your mom:) How idiot she was when she made you?

I asked here just to know if its possible , so i don't post on bohemia forums for nothing you moron!

The delay in response was explained to you in the other thread you responded too.

Who do you want a refund from? What money did you pay to DayZ?

MY bad , forgot to say that i just wanna check if there is any possibility.

I know dayz don't refund nothing because is just a mod and is free , just forgot to metion that i asked this just to know if its possible so i don't post on their forum for nothing , you know creating account and other stuff just to be ignored as battleeye does:) i will edit it now.

i want my inventory back which was taken by a hacker.

go home cheater

So you accuse me of cheating?

Well maybe your inventory wasn't hacked maybe you were just idiot and dropped all the stuff and you didn't know how to pick them back up:)

Edited by Bonedripper