no0b

day z is broke

1. viewing distance is to 600 meter even if i put mine to 10000 well atmosphere is DEAD NOW!

2. not only the viewing distance is gamebreaking also the artefacts so im gona trow this game in garbage until it gets fiixed cos one thing i loved was the large viewing distance wich is gone now by some ugly fucking fog keep going like this rocked and ur ruined i prefer being sniped by some motherfucker then killing the game atmosphere with low viewing distance its so ugly and it pisses me off evertime i see the uglynes of this game what have u done to day z instad of making things better u nruin them watch the stats of players playing in 24 hours u will see more and more will stop playing because ur game is not different anymore to the other games on the marked well guys see u on bf 3 im done here for now i hope u fix the viewing distance because atmosphere is gone

oh one more thing u removed the respawn button u fixed the tent dupplikation but tell me man if i dont duplicate my items with my friends i would have nothing losing my gear to hackers and fucking bugs also vehicles dont save and 90 % of the tents have fun pls let me know when u understand what i mean and ur rdy to fix it if not im not gona buy ur standalone having more fun with bf 4 then

Edited by no0b

I'm amazed. You wrote what I think is 2 paragraphs, and used not one period! Secondly: alpha, patience, not call of dooty, etc.

• Like 2

Every day thers a Post that really makes me Laught.

Today you won Sir :beans:

especially the "see u on bf 3 im done" Part!

Ty haha....

• Like 1

I'm amazed. You wrote what I think is 2 paragraphs, and used not one period! Secondly: alpha, patience, not call of dooty, etc.

man i maby spell like a 12 year old but the point im talking about is absolutly right so if u cant get a point save me ur u write it wrong shit

Oh, poor you, can't cheat anymore to get you and yourfriends some good gear... Poor guy.

well seems like u never been teleported to death or the game kills ur gear without dupping i would lose everything as long u get hacked or the game itself bugs ur gear lost u better keep ur moth shut i can still dupp items its easy u dont even need a tent for that just saying im gona dupp all my shit and place some tents in elektro so people can come grap some gear and pvp the shit out of noobs like u check server de 1102 at 9 pm gmt+1 u find all u need in elektro as50 m107 l85a2 m4a1 cco sd m9sd rangefinder nightvision etc wont be there but the tents

man i maby spell like a 12 year old but the point im talking about is absolutly right so if u cant get a point save me ur u write it wrong shit

Seriously dude..you spell like a Marsian just arriving @ earth :)

You are playing an alpha version of a mod. Alpha normaly is only a small test version for intern devs/team staff.

So be joyful about the point that you can test/play it! Or just wait till the end of the year when the standalone version is finished.

Wait view distance is only 600m that crazy talk. Cause my spot to check on stary snipers is 800 and I can see the spot fine in both my l85 and binocs

Does this thing even belong to the human race? The more it speaks, the more it looks like a retarded puppy. Can I put it off its misery?

• Like 1

30 dollars for an alpha, then they should have waited

dude? you're telling me that you only bought this game just to play an alpha MOD? lol..

arma 2 is a game and Dayz is a MOD jeez.

pls let me know when u understand what i mean

Believe me, I'm trying really hard to understand. Oh by the way, these are some friends of mine: . , : ;

Don't you want to meet them? :D

Edited by shomicide

well seems like u never been teleported to death or the game kills ur gear without dupping i would lose everything as long u get hacked or the game itself bugs ur gear lost u better keep ur moth shut i can still dupp items its easy u dont even need a tent for that just saying im gona dupp all my shit and place some tents in elektro so people can come grap some gear and pvp the shit out of noobs like u check server de 1102 at 9 pm gmt+1 u find all u need in elektro as50 m107 l85a2 m4a1 cco sd m9sd rangefinder nightvision etc wont be there but the tents

thought you said that you're done with it? if you're so fed up with it then why are you going to log back on to get rid of your gear? here's a thought. JUST STOP PLAYING THE GAME IF YOU CANT HACK IT!