sostronk

Might have to get quicker on the CTRL+ALT+DLT

After watching a player teleport to me and all around me from out of nowhere I proceed to unload a clip into him. Just like every other time I get into a fight they have godmode. I go for the abort key, turns out its disabled. He walks up to me at point blank range and shoots around me but doesn't shoot me, then tells me hes friendly. Ok lol friendly. I start to walk away thinking about how im supposed to get out of the game and he kills me :P

Anyways, I think thats it for me, Ill keep up with the games progress and these forums and to see if the hacking ever gets adequately dealt with (which I doubt, not even in standalone). Either way theres no point to playing this right now, its alpha, lacking content and every day I encounter hackers and its just no fun when there is absolutely nothing you can do. I like skilled games and this just isn't skill. Id be fine with it if I was getting killed regularly because the game was difficult, but the fact is the game is really easy and hackers present you with impossible scenarios like this. I don't know how they could enjoy it, but I guess they do for some reason.

Its a shame because this game has/had so much potential and I can see how it has received so much attention and now its really losing momentum because of the hacking that has gone on.

Ill avoid the TLDR.

Peace out.

Be more helpful if you informed the server admin so they can check the logs for anomalies.

That would be like adding water to the ocean.

There's too many hackers to ban, they'll just keep coming one by one.

I try to find servers that aren't really populated... they tend to not visit those servers much.

I thought the same until I was nuked on a 20 player server.

Edited by ExoMax

20 ppl is a l ot in a server, I play in servers with only me, my friends (we around 8 at max), and 5 other guys. :P

I wish to PvP more, but all I die to is hackers, ghost disconecters, falling bug from towers, hitting like a baby with a car and exploding, things like these.

Yer I got a full time job and a life, don't have the time for reporting :P Seriously I play a couple of hours every night, every night Im forced to Alt F4 to avoid a hacker. I can tell they are coming because they teleport right in front of me, then behind me, then run straight at me. I unload clips and nothing happens. Last night I was morphed into a chicken and had to suicide to zombies because I would have had to ALT+F4 (which I wouldn't do if it was a legit player). Disabling this was the last straw for me.

Oh and it was night time with first person only and only 8 people on the server. I should have noticed the high death rate for a low pop server but figured it was just Cherno deathmatch session going on.