oberr

Question about server crashes

Buddy and I have been playing for a good portion of the day and have consistently joined servers that crashed within an average of 5-10 minutes of playtime. It is starting to make the game unplayable. We're a little skeptical about it being a coincidence that every server just happened to crash shortly after we joined... We thought that it may have something to do with mumble, so we started using steam chat and had the same result.

Basically, we would get the red broken chain link and the count down stating there has been no response to the server.

Is there any specific reason this may be happening?

Its on a need-to-know basis. Thats all you need to know.

~Griff

Same thing happening to me, and most everyone ive talked to. 10 minutes of play, then crash

I've gotten a good amount of play time in, if it crashes it's after at least an hour. Except yesterday, the only crash we had was where some people in chat were arguing with the admin about something inane and the admin seemed kind of dick-ish and I'm pretty sure the admin restarted the server just to be an arse.

this is utterly terrible, 5 minutes in some servers... i can deal with a 30 minute find the right server that works befoer you actually play thing, but getting a crash in every single room i go into after 5 to 15 minutes is torturous

but i cant stop trying because i like this game so much

This has been happening to me. I was trying to play earlier tonight, and every time I got into a server, a few minutes later that "no response from server" message pops up. Every server I tried did this, it is aggravating.

Can also confirm this, most common offenders are JP1 server and Bashurverse2 for me