Hey everyone, I hope anyone can help me.

My problem is that everytime i log into a Server I Spawn at the coast (always with my full gear).

The problem is if im moving north and then i quit playing for a while and I come back I am again at the coast with my gear.

Thats kinda annoying. Hope anyone can help me.

Over and Out

~Silentkill

This is caused by patch 1.7.2.5, it happens when you join servers running an older version.

• Like 1

@twinturbonet

I know. and I was not wining I just wanted to know if anyone can help me. I dont wanted to wake up trolls like you.

Edited by fVic Silentkill
  • Like 1

This is caused by patch 1.7.2.5, it happens when you join servers running an older version.

Thx for the Information. Can you give me an infos which servers i can join and which i dont. What should be written in the Servername? Btw. i've installed the latest updates (beta+dayz)

@twinturbonet

I know. and I was not wining I just wanted to know if anyone can help me. I dont wanted to wake up trolls like you.

Yea, I know you weren't whining bro. That's why I didn't copy and paste the whole thing. Don't be waking up trolls son!!! :thumbsup:

Thx for the Information. Can you give me an infos which servers i can join and which i dont. What should be written in the Servername? Btw. i've installed the latest updates (beta+dayz)

If you're using DayZ Launcher, the servers have the version information when you are trying to select one. You have v1.7.2.5 right? If his theory is correct, then select the servers that display v1.7.2.5... I believe these servers should be in a white font.

Edited by twinturbonet
  • Like 1

If you're using DayZ Launcher, the servers have the version information when you are trying to select one. You have v1.7.2.5 right? If his theory is correct, then select the servers that display v1.7.2.5... I believe these servers should be in a white font.

Well thx anyways, it seems like you are not a troll as I expected you to be :P
  • Like 1

get yer running shoes on! I get spawned at the coast so much after constantly hitting dead loading screens I can run over 60k in one session.

It's annoying I know but just grit yer teeth. I'm sure they'll fix it soon. For me this is more annoying than the artifacts glitch. Just gotta grin and bare it for now :)