Xavach

FPS Problems please help!

Hello everyone,

I have been getting very annoying fps lag whilst playing on low settings and low resolution my system specs are:

Laptop: Dell M1730

IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU T7700 @2.40GHz 2.40GHz

RAM: 4.00GB

Operating System: 32Bit

Graphics Card: NIVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT

Its so goddamn annoying its playable but I dont think that its my system specs that are causing this to happen, I have already tried different servers, I have tried editing the .cfg files, I have updated my drivers, and I have tried with game booster, Also I get this on ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA which I must say are great games that I will play but atm im looking to play DayZ so any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

My ultimate goal is to get DayZ's 3D resolution and interface resolution both running at my native resolution which is 1900x1200,

Thank you,

Edited by Xavach

Been there, done that. Yea I did this before I even had the games and after I easily have all the requirements.

hmm odd.... not quite sure whats wrong then...

My ultimate goal is to get DayZ's 3D resolution and interface resolution both running at my native resolution which is 1900x1200,

Thank you,

very unlikely with that kinda hardware...

minimum system requirements means that the game will run on low detail and low resolution, but not necessarily very well...

your system barely exceeds those, so playing on your desired reolution might be a no-no...

very unlikely with that kinda hardware...

minimum system requirements means that the game will run on low detail and low resolution, but not necessarily very well...

your system barely exceeds those, so playing on your desired reolution might be a no-no...

Yea, I realised that today, im just going to go ahead and start looking for a new computer.

Thanks for all your guys help.