Sign in to follow this  
eel

Best place to hunt for bandits?

Bandit hunting seems like a fun thing to do, but I'm not sure as to what's the best place to look for them. Cherno? Elektro? Stary Sobor?

The hills surrounding Stary are excellent sniping locations, so as you can imagine, bandits. Watch bushes, look for sniper rifles sticking out, etc.

Dobryy Hill (Overlooking Elektro)

Or

Vysota Hill (Overlooking Cherno)

Or

All around Stary Sobor, there are just soo many nests over there, as it's the main attraction up north (I find more people there than in the NWAF)

Both hills usually have quite a few bandits, bandit teams camping up there ...

And if you get bored, you can always go in those towns, you are sure to meet some people camping on the higher buildings.

Edited by P5ykoOHD

CamperZ, just go to cherno sniping positions, elektro hill, and take a tour near stary, u will get some kills, and probaly will die :D

i like to check out stary sobor. i know good counter sniping positions to most places, where bandits usually snipe from. Tho that means sniping from 800-1km, what is not easy because of the visual range limitations.

Electro hill has more action than Electro itself. Brutal firefights, maneuvering, outflanking, etc. It's like a hornet nest. Just yesterday I shot at point blank some counter-sniper with Lee that tried to access the hill from the rear. He probably hoped to get geared up fast by killing some snipers there, but caught my bullet right into back of his head. Another time a group of 3 heavily armed men entered the hill from the rear and brought real chaos by eliminating 2 snipers with their machineguns! I then outflanked them and killed 2 of them with just an AKM.

So if you want some real action, come to the Hill.

Edited by void_false

I really don't like the state of this mod. The survival-zombie aspect is almost non-existent..

People are just running around "killing bandits" just to get some PvP action going. I can't really blame anyone though. Servers are floating with guns and such, so why would it not take this turn?

To get the spree on i guess you want to just go to the key locations. Stary is my best bet. You could also try NWA ofc..

spawn some zeds in the forests if you sit in one spot for more than 5 mins.

• Like 1

As a bandit who hunts other bandits I must say anywhere with loot is a good place to hunt for them. D-bags that focus all their energy in killing noobs with nothing to offer instead of focusing on the next best thing to do, should be irradicated from the face of the earth.

It's usually this kind that Alt+F4's in face of a battle or when they get surprised/flanked.

Everytime I get back to the southern cities to help a buddy out of there, I keep running into groups of 3-5 people, fully stacked, sniping the $h1t out of newly spawned players. Those bandits usually get shot down with a bullet in the back of their necks, execution style. They are usually so bad that they're found sitting almost next to each other in obvious places and with no overwatch support.

Make sure to empty a whole clip on their heads to minimize the chances of a successful "Logofsky" . And please, give them my regards!

Cheers

0/

Edited by Markus Letifer