Sign in to follow this  
Chainedlord

CZ 550 spawn rate lowered?

Myself and a group of friends always enjoy a good hunt for a CZ in Cherno and nearby barns, but after the latest update we have seen zero of them. We have been in and out of barns, apartment buildings, houses, supermarkets, dear stands, hangers, control towers...you name it, we've been there, and we have yet to see a what seemed to be pretty common weapon. This is not tied to one server, we have searched for it on maybe a dozen servers, if not more with all of us combined. If anyone has seen this rifle spawn after the update, please post below. Finding it on a dead body does not count, simply because it may have spawned before the update.

Myself and a group of friends always enjoy a good hunt for a CZ in Cherno and nearby barns' date=' but after the latest update we have seen zero of them. We have been in and out of barns, apartment buildings, houses, supermarkets, dear stands, hangers, control towers...you name it, we've been there, and we have yet to see a what seemed to be pretty common weapon. This is not tied to one server, we have searched for it on maybe a dozen servers, if not more with all of us combined. If anyone has seen this rifle spawn after the update, please post below. Finding it on a dead body does not count, simply because it may have spawned before the update.

[/quote']

Yeah, only farm buildings (barns, sheds etc) spawn them.

Myself and a group of friends always enjoy a good hunt for a CZ in Cherno and nearby barns' date=' but after the latest update we have seen zero of them. We have been in and out of barns, apartment buildings, houses, supermarkets, dear stands, hangers, control towers...you name it, we've been there, and we have yet to see a what seemed to be pretty common weapon. This is not tied to one server, we have searched for it on maybe a dozen servers, if not more with all of us combined. If anyone has seen this rifle spawn after the update, please post below. Finding it on a dead body does not count, simply because it may have spawned before the update.

[/quote']

Yeah, only farm buildings (barns, sheds etc) spawn them.

Previous to the update I've found plenty of CZ's in Cherno's apartment buildings, but even so, I have yet to find a CZ in the multiple barns I have searched.