jaymurphy98@hotmail.co.uk

Wrongly accused GLOBAL ban.

I was playing on any normal DayZ server, running around balota being a fresh spawn, no loot had spawned in the military area so I moved on, I heard my Skype go off so I tabbed out to check it, when I tabbed back in I was kicked of the game with the message "Battleye global ban #a2f7"

I have never used hacks and think that it is completely outrageous that a normal player like I get banned when hundreds of REAL hackers are out there. I sent an appeal to BE but still have had no reply. I need some advice on what to do, or where to get new Keys for the game. I have done nothing to deserve this ban and quite frankly very annoyed how this stupid thing can happen to a normal dayz player.

• Like 1

I was playing on any normal DayZ server, running around balota being a fresh spawn, no loot had spawned in the military area so I moved on, I heard my Skype go off so I tabbed out to check it, when I tabbed back in I was kicked of the game with the message "Battleye global ban #a2f7"

I have never used hacks and think that it is completely outrageous that a normal player like I get banned when hundreds of REAL hackers are out there. I sent an appeal to BE but still have had no reply. I need some advice on what to do, or where to get new Keys for the game. I have done nothing to deserve this ban and quite frankly very annoyed how this stupid thing can happen to a normal dayz player.

Wrong forum. DayZ doesn't global ban. BattlEye does.

Go here -> http://www.battleye.com/support.html

you're barking up the wrong tree here though..

I've experienced the same and just bought a new key, some hacker probably spoofed my guid and got me banned.. too bad.., ive seens pppl selling keys for 5$ so it really isnt the end of the world.. I work 10 hrs a day and dont have time to argue with trolls on different forums (ill bet you a can of beans one will reply to this asswell)

its either caused by me messing with different version exe's or xsplit settings/hooks, or (more likely) some hacker spoofing my BE guid (isnt that hard to do).

Sadly bohemia chose sable's trashy A/C software, so we're stuck with it. lets hope standalone brings better anticheat.. (like pb)

Yeah you are not the only one , i pay to get banned , that's nice , and now i wont pay again just because battleeye sucks and can't ban real hackers:) so i will wait for standalone , and yes let's hope they will have better cheat engine , battleeye is shit!

And oh yea , don't mind sending them a E-mail with your problem they will ignore you as they do with the rest of us...:) i sent them 3 E-mails , i am waiting for 3 days and no answer , and i am not the only one :)

Edited by Bonedripper

Yeah you are not the only one , i pay to get banned , that's nice , and now i wont pay again just because battleeye sucks and can't ban real hackers:) so i will wait for standalone , and yes let's hope they will have better cheat engine , battleeye is shit!

And oh yea , don't mind sending them a E-mail with your problem they will ignore you as they do with the rest of us... :) i sent them 3 E-mails , i am waiting for 3 days and no answer , and i am not the only one :)

I hear that, I sent my email and still no reply with 2 days. They have no reason to ignore it. This is a problem that just saying "Oh, it's in alpha" doesn't help. I will just wait for the standalone. I don't feel like buying a new key just for it to have the chance of happening again, I mean, it happened once, who says that If i buy lots more keys it wont happen again, again and yet again.

I hear that, I sent my email and still no reply with 2 days. They have no reason to ignore it. This is a problem that just saying "Oh, it's in alpha" doesn't help. I will just wait for the standalone. I don't feel like buying a new key just for it to have the chance of happening again, I mean, it happened once, who says that If i buy lots more keys it wont happen again, again and yet again.

Agree with you:)

Same thing happened to me. I didn't play for a few days and I logged back in on the 14th and got a global ban notice. I have never hacked/cheated in anyway. Unless occasional server hopping is a bannable offense.

Just got my global ban tonight. Gotta love it ^^;;

My mistake for thinking I was fortunate enough to find that Helo at the Lighthouse between Cherno and Elektro :P Shouldn't have gone back onto the server after I noticed the MOTD from the guy who ran it saying he wasn't going to pay for the server anymore because of the hackers :P Only about a week into the game, too, lol.