Sign in to follow this  
Soymilk

Bad Version Server Rejected

Hi everyone, ever since the DayZ 1.7.2.5 i've been experiencieng a lot more of this issue, even if update my ArmA 2 Beta Patch and DayZ to the correct version for the server, it still shows up with this message. There is nothing wrong with the battle eye client required either because that is rarely out of date for me. Anyone know why this issue then occurs?

Could you be using Six Launcher?

Download Dayz Commander. And get the last update from dayZ ( Can be found here: http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/ ) U do need torrent for it though. go to your DayZ files. Bought mine on steam so might be a diffrent location from yours. Will be a map in there somewhere called @dayz or something like that (Cant check it 100% cause dont have the computer at this moment) Say yes to all files. This will replace the older files for newer ones. Launch DayZ commander choose a server and have fun.

Why use DayZ commander? Well it looks like Six launcher downgrades ur version. Current version is 1.7.2.5 and Six launcher puts u back to 1.7.2.4 because it sees the new update as a wrong version thus it thinks its out dated

Try it a few times. If it all wont work try it on diffrent servers. If u have it on steam try vertify cashe (go to library right klick ur game should be in one of the options. Yet again not at my game pc at the moment so cant check where it is exactly)vertify cashe on Arma 2 and Arma 2 arrowhead expansion. If nothing works i recommend to deinstall DayZ first and than fresh install it and see if that works, if not deinstall arma2 and the expansion aswell and reinstall the whole thing. If nothing works im out of idea's =/

Why use DayZ commander? Well it looks like Six launcher downgrades ur version. Current version is 1.7.2.5 and Six launcher puts u back to 1.7.2.4 because it sees the new update as a wrong version thus it thinks its out dated

That's not true. 1.7.2.5 is NOT the current version. It is a small group testing release wich still is very buggy. Rocket explicitly asked us to NOT serve 1.7.2.5 with SIX Launcher.

However SIX Launcher also is outdated. We have pushed "Play with SIX" wich is more advanced, has a real buddylist, chat and much more. Also we have a much advanced serverbrowser. Due to many requests we also implemented the option to use experimental patches such as 1.7.2.5 within "Play with SIX".