styx (DayZ)

Can i play DaYz

Yes you can! Just download and install Arma LITE (it's free) and then follow a tutorial to get set up. You'll have lower res. textures and sounds without the full Arma 2 but the experience is still worth it if you don't want to buy anything else.

Yes you can! Just download and install Arma LITE (it's free) and then follow a tutorial to get set up. You'll have lower res. textures and sounds without the full Arma 2 but the experience is still worth it if you don't want to buy anything else.

Thanks

where i can find that tutorial??

You could have found one on Google in the time it took to write that post, lol.

Arma 2 free can use that do need the expansion like u said though. And tutorial i didnt do that... When game is installing i watched some vids on youtube and once ingame i pressed Z to go prone and looked in the controll options. Basicly all u need is in there.

TIP!

If u want a real surviving feeling, DONT use the maps they provide on the internetz. Wil give u a Where the hell am i feeling and wanting to find a map and compas so you know where you are. Game will feel 95% better if u do it this way and will enjoy it more.

If u want a real surviving feeling, DONT use the maps they provide on the internetz. Wil give u a Where the hell am i feeling and wanting to find a map and compas so you know where you are. Game will feel 95% better if u do it this way and will enjoy it more.

Yeah, I second this. I didn't use maps for a long time and my first adventures where I went way up north with no idea where I was are my favourite. :)