Sign in to follow this  
Ax3

AU32 hacked

Everytime I seem to gear up, maybe I should just stick with basic stuff.

AU32 was hacked today around 1030hrs Western Australian time. All teleported to one spot and killed.

Amazing how a 12 year old no pubes twisted dick gets to fuck my day over.

Sorry been a fanboy for a long time on this game, but GG.

• Like 2

Everytime I seem to gear up, maybe I should just stick with basic stuff.

AU32 was hacked today around 1030hrs Western Australian time. All teleported to one spot and killed.

Amazing how a 12 year old no pubes twisted dick gets to fuck my day over.

Sorry been a fanboy for a long time on this game, but GG.

How do you know he is a 12 year old and the images of twisted dick aren't really helping me understand wtf your talking about honestly i'd think people would know that this game is easy to hack into..
  • Like 1

A lot of the Aussie servers have been hacked lately, I think the epidemic is just spreading, tip - expect to lose any gear you have after a couple of hours and try have fun before it happens. Best we can do until the stand alone bud

solution: dont get on server with high playercount. i played on one and after 25 min i got killed by a hacker the same way you were killed. i lost my m107, NVG, FN FAL etc.... i will never go on high populated servers again.... unless hacking has nearly stopped

Edited by max.pain

I am fully aware of the attack we had this arvo i was in the server at the time and the two players responsible have been banned along with another 6 people today. Im doing my best to keep the server as safe as possible.

thanks

AU32 - admin/owner

• Like 1