delquae@gmail.com

'KABAN' - blatant usage

Server: FR 17 (Hosted by Justateam.ru)

Time: Roughly between 4 and 8 am (BST)

Incident: Me and my brother were meeting in Elektro, the server had the side channel (global chat) enabled and a player named 'KABAN' was almost describing my brother's position every two or so minutes. We thought he was within north woodline around Elektro, so I scouted it numerous times coming from Cherno. As soon as I got within 800m of my brother, this player called me out in global chat, much like my brother's positions. Judging by his positioning he could have been anywhere in the woodline or north Elektro in buildings. Now having scouted this woodline prior to meeting him, I thought, there's absolutely no way he could be hiding. Then we decided to test the theory of him using some kind or wallhack or invisibility, so we hid behind the largest mountain outside Elektro. Instantly we asked him if he could see us, his reply was "I can't see you because you're behind a mountain". However we didn't even mention the fact we were behind a mountain, so we checked and checked the area, to find nothing again. Now strangely enough the houses between the shop and the larger firestation to the north had zombies spawning and consistently walking around, for almost the guts of 3 hours. After hours of looking and random talk about him seeing us and what weapons we were using, we saw zombies running towards a non interactive house. Out popped a hatchet, through the wall and hit these zombies clean, everytime. This kept happening for 30 minutes, so the instant assumption was that it was him. We weren't under any fire because he 'promised' not to shoot us unless we saw him. However shortly after realising he was glitched inside this house we went up the east hill and just sat there watching him. Of course for this period he was calling out positions of up to 800m (having seen me head north to give a wide birth coming towards my brother to meet up). If he was sitting in this house, which has no clear windows, how is he seeing me or my brother? Under that assumption of him being a hacker, we also found out he had a thermal AS 50, I recall him saying 'AS 50 TWL' or something, again adding to the mystery of him hacking. Soon enough we were preoccupied/gave up trying to nail him (if we could) and all ended up dying with almost a 2 second interval between eachother. I luckily spawned back in Drakon, extremely close to where we were on the hill (almost 20 seconds after he killed us) to find our corpses gone. Now from where we were up the hill, which was about 600m from him 'stuck' in this house, it's unclear how he got to our corpses so quickly. Almost as soon as we got back he'd left the server completely. All these physically seen events just lead me to believe it was somebody hacking, also convincing my brother and a random guy we picked up to hunt him down.

tldr; Player named 'KABAN' - sitting in a non interactive building - providing accurate positions of players up to 800m with no visible way of seeing us from his position - describing our weapons and when we had binox out - extremely precise kills and almost covered 600m in 20 seconds up a hill whilst supposedly being 'stuck' inside a non interactive building, before I found our bodies gone.

Time: Posted Today, 08:39 AM.

Incedent: text wall.

I have a tip, after muddling my way through that story, paragraphs. also if you suspect somone of using hacks then just leave the server, they can see everyone on the map and teleport them to you, you to them, and many many other hacks.

Edited by RayPugh
  • Like 2

Incident: post count

It's the full story, hence the included 'tldr' if you didn't notice it. We were trying to determine if he was a hacker or not for a number of hours. During that situation he could have been well hidden without us realising or potentially hacking (turned out he was hacking). Towards the end we thought we tried our luck regardless. I'm just reporting a hacker that needs dealing with. Not advice.

Cheers, Del

Edited by Delquae
  • Like 1

well im not sure about you but when a guy calls you both out and you suspect he's hacking, then proceed to hide behind a mountain and ask if he can still see you he replys with "I can't see you because you're behind a mountain", kinda suggests he can see you on the map, or has clairvoyance.

btw havining a tl:dr version doesn't make it any easier to read the text wall.

Edited by RayPugh
  • Like 1