afitz200

Stuck on final "Loading" screen

Please help, I have been able to connect twice total but every other time i just freeze at the loading screen.

It is the finale one after "Waiting for character to create".

I have tried everything else that people say to do like re install battle eye and try manual install and all of that but it does not work.

I have the latest beta patch installed of arma 2

I use Play with Six

I really want to play a game of DayZ can some one please help me with this

Thank you

• Like 1

I need help too, I always stuck in loading, and it it for ever, i can only play on Private Hive servers.

Same Issues.

Tested on different servers hosted in germany.

Issues started at around 2000 UTC+2

this is my issues too ive literally deleted everything and re installed but it still does not want to work. :/ its so sad because i love this mod so much and have put so much effort into this but i have found no fix :/ i would give my beans to the person who finds a solution to this

FIXED I HAVE FIXED IT! I HAVE CRAKCED IT, you need to enter steam and open armaII the normal one then load up any mission / boot camp / multip[layer on the map dayz is set on and when you go back to the game you will be able to load the map up and play. The reason it gets stuck on the final loading screen is that it cannot load the map required so loading the map up in arma II will hopefully fix this for you <3

FIXED I HAVE FIXED IT! I HAVE CRAKCED IT, you need to enter steam and open armaII the normal one then load up any mission / boot camp / multip[layer on the map dayz is set on and when you go back to the game you will be able to load the map up and play. The reason it gets stuck on the final loading screen is that it cannot load the map required so loading the map up in arma II will hopefully fix this for you <3

can you please describe more detailed how and which mission and were in teh steam map you find it? i went in on the steam map/steamapps/common/arma 2(the originally)/missions but inside there was just a single readme file...

So basically u just have to open ARMA2 on Steam and load into the Dayz map? then exit out and play DayZ?

Afraid this method hasn't worked for me :( Same situation as the rest - i've revalidated data, uninstalled/reinstalled Arma 2 and Op Arrowhead, manually updated battleye, reinstalled the beta patch and ensured sixupdater is up to date. That final loading screen has totally ruined the game for me, only seems to have become an issue in the last week or two, possibly just since 1.7.2.5 came out. I can get into 1 of about 10 servers and the ones i've become familiar with and set tents on, I can no longer get through the loading screen no matter how many times I've tried :( Hopefully there'll be a fix for this in the next update, because its made the game unplayable for me - cant ever get into a server with my friends anymore. I tried the method above by loading the Chernarus map in Arma 2 map editor - tried both minimising ingame and loading up Combined Ops/DayZ - and exiting first then loading dayZ. Sadly neither works for me, however keep suggestions coming all. Glad to know i'm not the only one in this boat! ^^

That solution didn't work for me either.

I have had this issue since 1.7.2.4 and managed to get into 1 out 10 servers. Now, with 1.7.2.5, I can't connect to anything. Very frustrating.

Sixlauncher and dayzcommander give the same result.

The thing that has me worried is this:

* [NEW] Hive now tracks login/logout (to assist in analysis for an ALT+F4 solution).

One of the new additions since 1.7.2.4. If I'm constantly logging in and out of servers in an attempt to get into a game, will they see this as a hacking attempt?

Edited by SevenII

Flip me, how did it get to 5am?! Ok, so this actually worked for me - though I guess I cant be certain till ive had a few more games over the weekend - but over the last few hours ive been playing on multiple servers without issue! If none of the above things work for you, try using the DayZ updater here instead of SixLauncher - http://worrom.com/ (its an official alternative downloader linked on the dayz website)

After it rechecked all my files I tried running DayZ straight from that updater but it didnt work. I then went and loaded it as usual in Steam by launching Combined Ops and its worked fine ever since. Practically straight through the Loading screens. Hope this works for more than just me ^^

If you're using dayz commander, try this;

bring up commander server window and click "versions" at top right corner. This will tell you if your dayz comander, arma2 and dayz are up to date. Click install button/s to update.

Worked for me!!