Sign in to follow this  
Orlyy (DayZ)

Signature check timed out.

So, my friends and I are playing on 1.7.2.4 still, we were on this server, I eventually get kicked due to " signature check timed out". Regardless, we are all on the same version of DayZ, Arma, etc. I've tried downgrading the beta patch, reinstalling, etc. But nothing seems to help, anyone have a solution maybe?

SOLVED!

Its a serverside problem with the -maxmem 2048 command. Serveradmins: remove it and all will be fine!

alter a week of trying everything. i solved it (for me and my server)! seems that some people have problems with the bigger package size. remove the -maxmem 2048 command from server start parameters and set it in the arma2.cfg back to 1400 and your server will be run fine. way less battleye client not responding kicks and the signature check timed out is completly gone.

if u are not the admin of the server try to contact him. link him this threat. if they have questions contact me.

have fun with Dayz again!

• Like 1

Make sure you're signature files aren't broken. It's fairly common and if you run this tool it will spit out a log file of the .bikey and .bisign. <snip>

Post the log file here.

Edited by smasht_AU