Sign in to follow this  
capitainedesolation@yahoo.fr

[Video] I see my body, but I'm not dead!

So yeah, I relogged because of this glitch that makes your debug monitor disappear, and I found a standing version of me, exact same loot, and says "MeDuzZ-" when I study body. I don't hear flies, and I don't have the option to hide body, I would have hid the body on video to prove I did not dupe my items with this glitch, but I just ride away on my bike without looking back.

BTW, sorry for bad quality, this is the only game that msi afterburner doesn't want to record in 1080p... and if the sound is weird sorry, but I play with 7.1 surround sound, so it's buggy with recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzQqwkniwJA

Also, I show the scoreboard in the video, to show I do not have a death marked, and I don't mind giving the server, I love a good fight :).

Edited by MeDuzZ-
  • Like 1

Thats what happens when you log between servers too much in a short time.

at least thats what happened to my brother, when he was moving hes camp from 1 server to another.

Happened to me aswell ... right after i put on a ghillie and logged out ... when i came back i spawned inside my dead body ...

1. Loot the corpse.

2 profit??????

Why think that.. This is probally exploited and most likely bannable.

Happens to me a lot. I never switch servers. I relog very little. But there are me's standing around. I loot them. I didn't dupe, the game glitched, so I will not feel bad about grabbing an extra m16 every now and then.

its the clothing dupe method

creates a 100% identical duplicate of yourself that you can take everything off of

only disappears on server restarts

easiest and fastest dupe method available atm

Edited by Buffjesus