Sign in to follow this  
DrNoLife

Random died but got all my stats

Okay hello everybody, my character (when this problem happen) is 13 days old, and I had some really good loot, but I magicly lost it...

Ah, you are proberly thinking that I died and now I'm crying because I want my gear back? Hehe nope :) tbh I don't really care since I've got a M16 (like the assault rifle I had before the glitch) and a DMR...

But anyways! The problem I have/had is:

Me and a friend was joining a server, when I was almost in the game (I could see the icons and the chat, but I wasn't IN the game yet, I couldn't move nor see the environment) and then my friend asked if I died, I said I wasn't even logged in yet, then he pointed out that in the chat it said "IAmDrNoLife was killed".

I then disconnected because my screen was stuck on black, then I reconnected another server, and I spawned in some glitched island (a island with no tall grass, only the grass texture, also no trees nor anything... Only me and 3 other players... I could move, but they were standing still...) my friend then told me to reconnected, so I did that, and I spawned in the wilderness (east of Kamenka) this time... But with no... Damm... Gear.. At... All, nothing, not even a backpack or a flashlight...

One more thing; I still got all my stats (blood, zombie kills, headshots, murderes Etc...) and it still says Day 13... So I lost all my stuff, but still got my stats (and also still got my ghillie suit).

But yeah, this is my story on how I lost all my gear, but it doesn't really matter that much... Except the two pair of NVG's I lost -.-'...

---Some of the stuff I lost---

1 M16A2 with 7 (or 6, can't remember) STANAG magazines.

1 M14 AIM with 3 DMR magazines.

2 Maps

2 Compass'

1 Allice backpack

and the worst:

2 Night Vision Goggles...

As I've said earlier, I don't really care about my weapon and stuff, only thing I'm really pissed about is the NVG's, but oh well :/

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you this, and maybe some of you have expierenced the same issue?

Oh yeah, one more thing: I'm so sorry for any typos, english is not my native language.

Edited by DrNoLife

Yeah iv had the same thing happen yesterday funny thing is i died looking for new gear X2 :( 3rd life i i had a bit of luck getting gear a bit faster i switched servers and proceeded to a tent location i had found a day before and happened to be my last save point before the glitch happened well i ran up to the tent i could hear the fly's buzzing i look under the tree and low and behold it was a corpse kitted out with some nice goodie's i loot the body of everything then i had the urge to study the body and it came up with my name i was like WTF!!! outer body experience? lol anyway got all my shit back and im happy. on a side note my humanity has carried on from my first body is that normal? i got 2 murders in this life it dropped down to 500, next time i logged in it was back up to the 4000 mark again.

Edited by Shifty Shellshock

You have to expect this kind of thing there are so many bugs. Honestly once you detach yourself from your gear the game is way more fun to play.

You have to expect this kind of thing there are so many bugs.

Yeah I know, and I do understand it's still an alpha, but... Yeah, oh well :/

Honestly once you detach yourself from your gear the game is way more fun to play.

Yeah that is correct, but as I said earlier, I don't really care (only about my NVG's :/)...

Edited by DrNoLife

We all know that dayz is an alpha and most likeley bugged. I have no Problem with dieing and loosing my stuff. But this happens way too often. Before the newest patch it happend maybe once in a week that i died on login and spawned on the coast (kepft all your stuff just had to ran all the way up to the north again). now it happens to me every 1-2 days + all ur gear is gone. thats just extremely anoying :(

please fix this issue with the next patch. please please cant play like this

• Like 1

lol just happened to me again what a fuckshow!!!! seriously its like dayz is in full reverse i mean when i first started playing never had any issues for every patch they bring out since i started its like there is more issues than fixes.

• Like 1

It's true these problems are frustrating. If they are too much to handle then maybe it's better to walk away from the game for a while and come back once it is closer to complete.

Same thing happened to me i had m16 with grenade launcher too xD. Anyways i was like really pissed and everything than i just ran to where i was (FAR north) and found my body there, just picked it up, oh and how i got out of wilderness, connected to other server spawned at like elektro, went out and joined again and was in kamenka..

same thing to me... NVG, g17, ak74 kobra coyote backpack(fuuuuck it's so raaaare) camo, gps, atv. Oh well.