Sign in to follow this  
{N3RD2} HazardousJJ

I have a question about passing out....

I happened to leave the game when I was in shock AND I am also bleeding. Well, I had no choice but to leave the game... So my question is: What estimated amount of blood will I loose as I am passed out? I'm sure there could be a large variable of answers but the best would be the worst case scenario... :thumbsup:

By the way, the people that know how to properly answer a question and not rant their pointless opinions will get beans.

Edited by HazardousJJ

Depends how fast you're losing blood and how much you are bleeding.

No choice but to leave the game... Combat loggers.

Best case scenario is that you die and a survivor takes your shit.

I'll guess that you got shot by an enfield. You'll be up at 3-4k blood.

Edited by Hydra

Take your death like a man. With the time you wasted doing nothing and posting stupid questions on the forum you could have better gear or atlest a good gear set by now. Not to mention it may have been more fun. Combat loggers deserve a ban in my opinion.

• Like 1

well once when walking into a wooden barn i randomly fell backwards (as if i had passed out) I tried everything to get back up, but eventually had to log out. After logging in a few minutes later, I appear on the ground passed out and bleeding. I went from 9800 blood to 700 blood within 5 minutes (i believe thats how long you pass out forr) after i applied a bandage, i had 200 blood.

if u leave the game in shock youre going to have a bad time. second off wrong section for this question in the forums

Take your death like a man. With the time you wasted doing nothing and posting stupid questions on the forum you could have better gear or atlest a good gear set by now. Not to mention it may have been more fun. Combat loggers deserve a ban in my opinion.

Really? I asked a FUCKING QUESTION. You disregarded to even answer the damn question in the first place so who's wasting time? When people ask a simple question, they don't expect an opinion and some stupid assumption made by an idiot now do they? Your the stupid one.

Edited by HazardousJJ

No choice but to leave the game... Combat loggers.

Best case scenario is that you die and a survivor takes your shit.

I'll guess that you got shot by an enfield. You'll be up at 3-4k blood.

I've done that to someone else but no, I was surrounded by zombies.