ASneakyKat

Humanity idea

I think that if you become a 'Hero' you should be able to use blood bags on your own, and if you become bandit, im not talking with the bandit skin im taking -10,000 humanity or something like that you would not be able to use blood bags at all.

The whole point of blood bags is to promote a social environment, a need to trust people. If somebody can get close enough to give you a transfusion they could also get into your backpack...

That's ridiculous, that is so unfair that isn't even worth putting into the game. I'm a Hero (I have the skin) and I wouldn't even like this. The ability to restore all your health on your own is just ridiculous and would make the game way too easy.

• Like 1

I think that if you become a 'Hero' you should be able to use blood bags on your own, and if you become bandit, im not talking with the bandit skin im taking -10,000 humanity or something like that you would not be able to use blood bags at all.

dude, your stupid. The end.

• Like 1

Ah yes, "Uberbandits". We've disproved that claim.

Anyways, lost 100k humanity for taking a chopper out of the sky and killing everyone inside, so yeah... -653k humanity... People need to stop flying their heli's around me. The mountain dew gods draw them to me.

Im curious....Do you know there is a way to heal yourself without blood bags and beans? It's called MEAT. Kill a cow, boar, goat, sheep, or any other animal and cook it up. I haven't used a blood bag in over a week, and I'm still at 12000 blood. Anyways, thought you should know.

Wow some people are really stupid you don't seem to under stand but when you just get the hero skin and you fucking get your head blown off by an as50 you might get my point. and i realize the meat and that is why if your a bandit you should have a little more trouble than some one who kills the campers. shit its just an idea so don't go all fuck wad when someone suggests something.

Wow some people are really stupid you don't seem to under stand but when you just get the hero skin and you fucking get your head blown off by an as50 you might get my point. and i realize the meat and that is why if your a bandit you should have a little more trouble than some one who kills the campers. shit its just an idea so don't go all fuck wad when someone suggests something.

You're right, some people are really stupid.

The idea is good and the fact that you proposed it to this forum is a good thing. Personally I think that not being able to blood bag yourself or having a hero skin should not be a reason to punish or reward people for their playstyle. If someone went out lived for a week straight found an AS50 + ammo (I am not talking about hacked situations but only the legit gameplay) and lied down to scope up and take a shot to kill another 'hero' survivor it should be that players choice to play that way and it should be your duty to make sure to stay aware. As for sniping noobs at spawn that is something that should be fixed on the game side of things not punish players for it. I like the idea but I am sure there are better game mechanics than restricting full game capabilities to certain players who wish to play as bandits (which is part of this game and a survivability aspect of human nature).

PS. This is a forum and try not to snap and swear at people here even if they criticise you, everything on the suggestion forum is open for debate and criticim. Someone will always Rustle your jimmies.

If anything, reputation (or 'humanity') should be given to you by other players IMO rather than given to you (by whom??) - eg.a serial killer etc may not view themselves as bad/low in the humanity department, rather they are judge by the community as a whole - 'himanity/good/evil is a human construct and shouldn't be implemented like a law of physics that just happens and is unavoidable (like gravity).

If a person is seen to do good things they will become good in the eyes of the community (even if this is not true of his/her private life) and vica versa - if 'skins' or prehaps badges/markings could be given this way I would be for it - but as for a black & white imposition by a game mechanic I think its lazy and not in the spirit of the game.

If you would like, please read my first sig - it trys to takle the tricky subject of humanity and society in DayZ with solid game mechanics.

I have thought that every person should the people who is poorer. this is best humanity and also helpful for any any helpless person.

Sorry, but which skin doesn't get its head blown off by an AS50, and why would a bloodbag help you recover from a 0.50 cal wound?