ChaoticBananna

Best Cities, Payoff Wise

I've been looking around and it seems like certain cities are better to camp and certain cities are better to just loot and move on. I think Zelenogorsk is good resource wise but not player wise. I need help finding the perfect city.

Are you looking for the lowest risk for the highest reward? Looking to kill some players? It all depends what you're going for, so if we could get a bit more information it'll be easier to find your answer.

Berezino, because of it's low players and high pay off.

• Like 1

Well you got the two costal cities electro and cherno those are good loot wise but are bustling with players. theres berezino witch is smaller than electro and cherno and not as good loot wise but there usually arent a ton of players. there stary sobor witch is the same thing as cherno and electro. so all in all almost every place that has good loot will have players so it depends on you if you like taking risks or you play it safe.

I've been looking around and it seems like certain cities are better to camp and certain cities are better to just loot and move on. I think Zelenogorsk is good resource wise but not player wise. I need help finding the perfect city.

electro, stary, cherno and NWAF are guaranteed spots for killing people.

as for loot, heli crashes and grocery stores all over chernarus for surviving and getting your tools.