Sign in to follow this  
Renschnitzel

A use for the crowbar

I read somewhere that the crowbar will be removed, but i would like to have it like a fully functional tool.

Thats my idea:

The Crowbar could be used to break Soda machines or similar in order to get drinks.

Also the Crowbar should be more like the hatchet, the payer can use it as a weapon or put it to the toolbelt. And also if adding a normal door to the hospital it could be used to open that door to witch isnt as noisy as braking the windows.

Its just a small idea but i think it would make the game more realistic its a bit weird to walk around in cherno and elektro without seeing a soda machine.

I read somewhere that the crowbar will be removed, but i would like to have it like a fully functional tool.

Thats my idea:

The Crowbar could be used to break Soda machines or similar in order to get drinks.

Also the Crowbar should be more like the hatchet, the payer can use it as a weapon or put it to the toolbelt. And also if adding a normal door to the hospital it could be used to open that door to witch isnt as noisy as braking the windows.

Its just a small idea but i think it would make the game more realistic its a bit weird to walk around in cherno and elektro without seeing a soda machine.

I like the soda machine idea

• Like 1

I was thinking that a crowbar that could be equipped to the tool bar could be used to break into various locked buildings/vehicles. Similar to your idea of breaking into a hospital, but also for example getting into a bus you just found or a locked warehouse, etc.

Yea that's not a bad idea, turn it into a toll and use it as a lock pick of sorts, then people with bases can put locks on things and people with the crowbar have to unlock it.

Similar to your idea of breaking into a hospital, but also for example getting into a bus you just found or a locked warehouse, etc.

I like the idea about the locked vecicle, it could make things more dificult to get the "best" vehicle. For example the military vehicals ar all locked so its harder for groups. It also couldbe just random if a vehicle needs to be opened first or not.