Sign in to follow this  
The Headshrinker

Dont go it alone

This game is so much more fun, and so much more enjoyable when you join forces with someone. So, all you trigger happy people, just chill bleedin out. Dont presume that everyone is out to get you, because they are not. Its just the perception alot of people are having because of people shooting before they try to communicate, regardless of whether they are bandits or not.

Not everyone is after your beans. Im sick of hearing people moan that its become a deathmatch, because it hasn't really. These are probably the people that are shooting everyone that comes near them because 'everyones out to get them'. Please people, chill and enjoy :)

I'd play with friends more often, but one of them isn't always online when I am, and the other, uh...

The other one doesn't really "get" tactics. Example: I'm covering him from a rooftop at night while he searches a firestation, he pops a flare even though he has a G17 with a flashlight and there are chemlights all over the damn place, and I get sniped.

Well if you want you can always join us on Teamspeak? We play in groups on the same servers, scouting for loot, exploring the map etc.

PM me if you're in :)

- Jamie