ethanhund

Can't join a single server out there

Hi@all,

i just purchased and downloaded Arma2:Combined Ops via Steam.

DayZUpdater took care of my mod files and i entered "-mod=@dayz -nosplash" in my startup properties, just like you guys suggested.

Depending on the server i try to join i get either random error messages like "cfgbin.bwmod monoculars" or i will have to wait for approx. 2 mins just to get back to the ingame server browser (timeout i suppose, right?).

I haven't been able to join a single server thus far.

Any suggestions?

I'm having the exast same problem with mine, I though I was the only person with this issue as this is the only topic on the forums so far that i've seen about this, I've been trying different things all day so I'll let you know if I find out whats happening but I hope someone out there already has an answer.

Problem is persitent everyone I spoke to yesterday got stuck on loading of "creating charecter" screen. Patience seems the only solution.

Problem is persitent everyone I spoke to yesterday got stuck on loading of "creating charecter" screen. Patience seems the only solution.

So its a bug in the mod? Simply just wait till it proceeds to the next screen or simply till development took care?