despair (DayZ)

War Z will be infinitely better than Day Z

So, you have a lot of experiences with Peter? Would you say they were hard and rough experiences?

More disappointing. He tried picking me up in a bar, telling me how amazing he was and how I'd have experiences I'd never had before. He ended up having trouble getting it up.

• Like 2

The 'screenshot' you linked to looks absolutely horrible. Its not a photo-realistic style at all, which is what makes the ARMA series great. Plus, the revamped engine for ARMA III is simply beautiful.

Proof:

http://www.arma3.com/full/wp-content/gallery/imagery/arma3_screenshot_e3_07_helicopter.jpg

and

http://www.arma3.com/full/wp-content/gallery/imagery/scr01.jpg

War Z will be a great game for the people who don't like Day Z and are constantly complaining about it. I'll be happy for them all to leave and play their Pay2Win MMO.

Edited by Wrath

That looks like Call Of Duty with zombies, no thanks. Also you have to buy stuff from the game :dead:

DAY Z on ARMA3 engine >>>

Edited by kozzy

Alright, analyzing the screenshot I notice several things:

It's geared more towards COD kiddies, which is pretty good since we can get all the STUPID people out of the community. Evidence:

-Beta mags for the SCAR, where in the hell would you even find those, let alone in a zombie apocalypse?

-150m view distance..seriously? Who wants to play in that shit?

-Shitty graphics, no wonder it can run on any computer

-Grass is unrealistic. Grass growing in the road takes months, then how in the hell is the grass on the side of the building the same height? Shitty mapping. Grass should be at least a foot high. Also low quality grass.

-Unrealistic scaling. Mountain right next to the town. No one would build their town there because of the runoff.

-Guy holds the gun like a chump. No one that knows how to handle a gun in real life would be caught dead doing that. Lacking attention to detail.

Map is altogether rushed and looks like shit. Ruins immersion - something COD kiddies hate. I bet it will be less than 10 x 10 km.