Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Stop Complaining

Thread After Thread, I'm reading people complaining about "Hackers"Cheaters" If you forgot, DayZ is a MOD.

They are still building the game together, you are currently playing BETA if you want to put it like that, Of course

there will be cheaters. Admins/Creators of DayZ actually need people to cheat/hack into games so that way they

can patch it once the standalone version (full not beta) comes out. That way the hacks/cheats people use

at the moment won't work later on when the game his its own server. Lets all just give a break to Rocket & The Creators

and stop talking shit. You didn't pay shit for the mod, You paid for Arma 2 not Day Z. Maybe if you would of paid for

DayZ MOD (Beta) you could talk shit, since you used money to get this mod. But you actually got this free =) and

you are currently playing it even tho there is cheaters. If you don't like a server because of a cheater its simple. ABORT.

Enough said. :thumbsup: Good day and happy hunting!

• Like 1

alpha not beta. other than that good post but not needed.

• Like 1

you just complained about complaining man, whoa, thats like dividing by zero.

• Like 2

I made this same thread a long time ago. Prepare yourself for the flaming broada. Take these beans they might help.

• Like 1

Shush.

Shush.

This doesn't need to be repeated everyday.

Learn what you're arguing about, too.

Alpha*

I made this same thread a long time ago. Prepare yourself for the flaming broada. Take these beans they might help.

:huh: lol...

one think I like about yout post OP is you call it a BETA!

It's a Beta indeed an Open Beta

Edited by Magicool

But I like reading some of those QQ threads. What else am I supposed to do to pass time at work.

I heard you like bitching about bitching so i got your bitch some bitches so you can bitch while you bitch. Bitch.

• Like 2

one think I like about yout post OP is you call it a BETA!

It's a Beta indeed an Open Beta

open alpha read main site

Three things.

How would devs know about hacking or how bad is it if people wouldn't talk about it?

The engine is going to be different in standalone. There won't be client-sided scripts. Any data you collect on this engine is worthless on standalone one.

You're complaining about people complaining...

Dude, never EVER divide by zero!

And my names Never.. that like zero squared... ahh FUC.........

I heard you like bitching about bitching so i got your bitch some bitches so you can bitch while you bitch. Bitch.

You Legend!!

You Legend!!

Glad you understand its just a friendly dig. Kisses.

ffs it's not an alpha anymore they just call it alpha to justify all the bugs n shit

Glad you understand its just a friendly dig. Kisses.

Beans!!! :| lol. sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thread After Thread, I'm reading people complaining about "Hackers"Cheaters" If you forgot, DayZ is a MOD.

They are still building the game together, you are currently playing BETA if you want to put it like that, Of course

there will be cheaters. Admins/Creators of DayZ actually need people to cheat/hack into games so that way they

can patch it once the standalone version (full not beta) comes out. That way the hacks/cheats people use

at the moment won't work later on when the game his its own server. Lets all just give a break to Rocket & The Creators

and stop talking shit. You didn't pay shit for the mod, You paid for Arma 2 not Day Z. Maybe if you would of paid for

DayZ MOD (Beta) you could talk shit, since you used money to get this mod. But you actually got this free =) and

you are currently playing it even tho there is cheaters. If you don't like a server because of a cheater its simple. ABORT.

Enough said. :thumbsup: Good day and happy hunting!

What gives you the right to tell me I shouldn't complain? Freedom of speech? Yeah that applies to me as well. Good luck lol.