Sign in to follow this  
RkKA

Unofficial DayZ Tees

These tees are available in 20 different colors;

$18

More tee's will be coming soon.

If anyone has any ideas please post and I can see what I can do, I'm also willing to make custom tees for you that you can buy on this site.

I know the second tee is a reference to a hack, but come on.. you gotta admit it's funny. It happened to me for the first time the other day and I had a ton of good gear.

post-83609-0-27169000-1345079516_thumb.j

post-83609-0-88029500-1345079519_thumb.j

http://society6.com/...hirt#11=49&4=90

http://society6.com/...hirt#11=49&4=13

Edited by RkKA
  • Like 2

I'm sorry but these look bad. Worst of all is the the second one makes an obvious reference to hacking. You should have all of you beans removed, forever.

I'm sorry but these look bad. Worst of all is the the second one makes an obvious reference to hacking. You should have all of you beans removed, forever.

How does the second one reference hacking?

How does the second one reference hacking?

The Second one uses a line that for some reason pops up whenever a hacker uses the script to kill everybody or port them into the sky without a parachute.

I would actually buy the first one in its framed form but i imagine the postage would be killer.

Do you plan on giving any of your profits to the people who created the game or are you just trying to make a buck off people who are dumb enough to wear meme t-shirts?

You're entitled to your opinion, but unfortunately at this point in time hacking is a part of the game and this particular hack i find funny. The other day i was in a server and it happened for the first time. You seem more upset about the fact i referenced a hack but i would very much so like to see you make something better.

I would actually buy the first one in its framed form but i imagine the postage would be killer.

You can check the prices on the site i'm pretty sure it'll tell you all of that info.

Do you plan on giving any of your profits to the people who created the game or are you just trying to make a buck off people who are dumb enough to wear meme t-shirts?

pretty much trying to make an extra buck of two off people who will buy these. I'm a college student and i just threw these up on photoshop. I haven't seen anyone attempt anything like this so... Although its profiting from someone elses success this game atm has a bright future and im sure they'll make plenty of money. 80% of tee shirt designs from companies are based off others success, nike just released tees saying 'Gold Digging' based of the olympics. I didn't think it was a big deal not like im gonna make much anyways.

Edited by RkKA

You're entitled to your opinion, but unfortunately at this point in time hacking is a part of the game and this particular hack i find funny. The other day i was in a server and it happened for the first time. You seem more upset about the fact i referenced a hack but i would very much so like to see you make something better.

You asked for something better? Took me 3 mins in photoshop, enjoy.

http://img208.images...teshirtdead.jpg

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 4

not bad but i didn't want to directly take something iconic like that and put it on a tee. It took you three minutes because you slapped it on there... i could've got the original dayz logo and done the same.

Awesome, another 't-shirt' maker making profit off other peoples hard work.

Fuck off.

lol i have admitted exactly what you said in previous posts and i hardly care, t shirt companies do this all the time. get over it.

lol i have admitted exactly what you said in previous posts and i hardly care, t shirt companies do this all the time. get over it.

...and that somehow makes it ok? No, it doesn't.

lol dude you can chill, i get around 10 % of the profit from these shirts. I make like two-three dollars. Now, if you personally made the game maybe you could talk but..

not bad but i didn't want to directly take something iconic like that and put it on a tee. It took you three minutes because you slapped it on there... i could've got the original dayz logo and done the same.

Would have looked better, and people might actually buy them, I myself have been looking for a black shirt with the DayZ logo on it.

i can do that but like that'd be a total copy right infringement haha