Sign in to follow this  
finalburnzy

can any one help please read this ?!?!?!

hello i am having trouble with joining a server in dayz it starts to work then just kicks me back to coop server listing showing me a messege saying deleted downloadable contents then about 4 things would some one be able to help because to just brought this game and i really wanna play day z

hello i am having trouble with joining a server in dayz it starts to work then just kicks me back to coop server listing showing me a messege saying deleted downloadable contents then about 4 things would some one be able to help because to just brought this game and i really wanna play day z

You installed the mod or the shortcut incorrectly. Make sure you add "-mod=@dayz" without quotes in the launch options and DayZ mod files are installed in the proper folder. By default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons"

You installed the mod or the shortcut incorrectly. Make sure you add "-mod=@dayz" without quotes in the launch options and DayZ mod files are installed in the proper folder. By default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons"

it still saying it and alot of people have been saying they have had this problem

same problem here bro...its starting to piss me off.

Ive done all i can think of... why cant the staff make this game easier to play? so much stress and frustration.