DentingHawk

Survivor group Recruitment

Im going to start a dayz group, the only requirements are to PLEASE be online often, and have skype. skype: Robert Steel/DentingHawk. the age limit will be 12 and up (and be mature, any people who are goofs will not be in this group). as long as you know what the hell you are doing (not being a noob) you are able to join. this group will have 6 to 12 people (max). like i said before we use skype or teamspeak so post your skype name or teamspeak server (i would preffer skype).

anyway....

we are a bandit group, kill ANY others you see that are not in this group, BUT if i see anyone killing a survivor that just spawned/ no weapon, you will be punished. Be sure to share items and supplies, we must work as a unit and a team. i will not be a leader, but we will make group Decisions. Answer peoples questions when asked, i dont need people who don't communicate well with others in this group. so be sure to put your skype name or teamspeak server name so i am able to contact you. ps. please be American, (or any other countries with the same time zone as america are fine) it would be difficult if your 7 hours ahead of me.

ATTENTION: please try to be on during the night, i might not be on as much this next week, im getting a new pc and i need time to set it up

(skype name) Members:

1. Robert Steel (DentingHawk) location: elecktro

2. nate i location: unknown

3.Mason. watts location: unknown

4.Michael siy location: Stary sobor

5.PeanutRyno location: elecktro

6.Eric Murray location: unknown

7.also_cmjacka location: unknown

objectives:

[X] Find decent weapons

[X] find location for base

[X] get a good food/water supply

[ ] setup base

[ ] raid north east airfield

[ ] find vehicles/ repair

[ ] raid Berezino

[ ] raid north west airfield (optional)

[ ] find and kill survivors

[ ] raid Balota

[ ] raid Cherno hospital

[ ] raid zelenogorsk

more will be added once we have done all of these. feel free to suggest a few objectives.

Tools for this game?

map: http://dayzdb.com/map#3.032.100

a Dayz launcher (highly suggested): http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Edited by DentingHawk

It would be nice to have a little more detail about the group.

what would you like to know.

what would you like to know.

Skill, Experience, Amount of people int h group, age limit, what program is used to communicate, current gear, any camps setup, vehicles??

hey im not what you would call experianced but i can play the game to a good level and im not stupid lol just found that playing on your own is tuff especially when people shoot first and ask questions later

hey im not what you would call experianced but i can play the game to a good level and im not stupid lol just found that playing on your own is tuff especially when people shoot first and ask questions later

sure man you can join, whats your skype name?

Skill, Experience, Amount of people int h group, age limit, what program is used to communicate, current gear, any camps setup, vehicles??

we will start up a camp setups in the future, when our group is strong and ready.

Hey add me on skype: Tristan2668

Steam: Stealth421

I'm on most nights after 10 pm EST

Also you said 12 and up, how old are you guys and what time do you usually play?

Edited by Stealth2668

Hey add me on skype: Tristan2668

Steam: Stealth421

I'm on most nights after 10 pm EST

Also you said 12 and up, how old are you guys and what time do you usually play?

the only reason i say 12 and up is because i dont need little kids to be hearing swear words, so really its any age as long as you are mature. im 14 and i think nate is 15. i am usually on at 8:00pm - 3:00am i added you on skype, you need to accept the request Edited by DentingHawk

Why is your group anti-goof? Also, I find the reluctance to recruit noobs somewhat offensive. If I walked up to you chaps, lee enfield in one hand, white flag in the other, no doubt you'd murder me in cold blood. Well you won't catch me joining your so called group.

Why is your group anti-goof? Also, I find the reluctance to recruit noobs somewhat offensive. If I walked up to you chaps, lee enfield in one hand, white flag in the other, no doubt you'd murder me in cold blood. Well you won't catch me joining your so called group.

im making this group to be serious about the game, so we dont have people who just like to joke and dick around all the time. i said no noobs because i dont need to be explaining everything about the game to that person, i did NOT say you had to be a very skilled player, you just have to know how to play the game. if you find that offensive then thats just stupid. if you are in my group i would not kill you "lee enfield in one hand, white flag in the other, no doubt you'd murder me in cold blood" i would kill you if you i had met you and you are not in my group, because you would be a threat. and dont even post that dumb ass comment if you are not joing to join. if you don't want to join then just leave this post. ps. this group is a pretty good strong group, if you made a group with noobs and people who like to dick around alot, that's a shit group.

No thanks, I prefer the leader of any group I join to be older than me. Nothing personal, but I don't think a 14 year old would be able to run a group well, especially with school starting up soon.

I don't know about you, but I'm 15, and during the school year I can barely find an hour of time on the weekdays to play DayZ.

No thanks, I prefer the leader of any group I join to be older than me. Nothing personal, but I don't think a 14 year old would be able to run a group well, especially with school starting up soon.

I don't know about you, but I'm 15, and during the school year I can barely find an hour of time on the weekdays to play DayZ.

hey dipshit, dident i just say " i will not be a leader, but we will make group Decisions" do people even fucking read the actual post?

I am now removing people from this group that are not playing with us often.

i have experience. just died though so no equipment yet. i have been looking for a group to play with for a while so if your still looking that would be great.

skype name: also_cmjacka

in game name: HERBERT-THETREE

i have experience. just died though so no equipment yet. i have been looking for a group to play with for a while so if your still looking that would be great.

skype name: also_cmjacka

in game name: HERBERT-THETREE

good to have you.

I am new to the game, but I am already pretty good at it. If you need help raiding the Zel hospital, I have done it 3 times, with no casualties, as well as raided the Elek hospital just a few minutes ago. I have a decent weapon, and am looking for a group.

i would like to join before that what time zone are you in