Sign in to follow this  
paintball2x1

IS THIS YOUR CAMP! Thanks for the as50s and cars!!!!

The server is US 1546

Destroyed 1car 2 tractors and about 20 rare guns. Including about 7 as50s and 3 SVD camos

This server is US 1333

destroyed URAL and 2 trucks as well as some tents with guns

Ugh.. did you seriously just admit to server hopping on the same spot just to find and destroy camps?, no these were not my camps (aussie) but it saddens me to see this sort of exploiting.

• Like 2

why would you destroy someones camp? not only is it fucked up after you steal everything but you couldve came back anytime and gotten more items

Yeah, wow, whenever I find a camp I usually just take whatever I can carry and leave the rest behind for if I have to come back. Either that or I'll trade guns, but that doesn't always work out in whomever owns the camps favor. :thumbsup:

Awww poor lil OP, creates a pointless thread in which he thinks hes being funny/cool and just gets burnt for being a noob and having no idea...

Here's a lil praise in a manner you are most likely use too...

Well you are such a good lil boy, tonight you can stay up 10mins later and you also get a gold star on your good boy chart! YAY YOOOOOOU!!!!

Yes they will respawn when server restarts but with no guns in them thats why we saved them with no guns.

Ugh.. did you seriously just admit to server hopping on the same spot just to find and destroy camps?, no these were not my camps (aussie) but it saddens me to see this sort of exploiting.

Uhm these are 2 different locations and about 4 days apart from eachother. GTFO troll

Funny you say that. This happened to me. Was at my camp. 1 tent, 1 atv and about 4 weapons.. nothing impressive, but i was proud about it especially how darn good i had hidden it.

BUT THEN the server went down for restart and had some troubles. So i just joined another server. and in the excact same spot as my own camp, there was someone else's camp. 3 cars, 1 atv, 2 motor cycles, 6 tents filled to the brimm.

It made my day and I rejoiced for a full 5 sec... BAM! campowner killed me :P

Well the point being; chernarus is big. but small as well. I you come around a place thinking it's the perfect hinding spot. A place no one will look. Then you are wrong. Because someone else is thinking the same thing.

Uhm these are 2 different locations and about 4 days apart from eachother. GTFO troll

no proof theyre 4 days apart also youre still a server hopper just looking for bases, if that was the server you played on and didnt just hop to it to find a base, why would you destroy some of the best vehicles in the game and not just take them..

no proof theyre 4 days apart also youre still a server hopper just looking for bases, if that was the server you played on and didnt just hop to it to find a base, why would you destroy some of the best vehicles in the game and not just take them..

the reason we dont take the cars is because we dont have a camp. Nor do we want one.... i dont want to spend all the time making a camp then it gets raided lol.

I love people who try to loot our camps. They are greeted by a 7.62mm round to the chest upon entering the camp. It is quite good fun for all around.

• Like 1

I can see why people wreck others camps. Its not that they are being dicks all the time.. I consider it.. denying the enemy.

we have chosen to abandon vehicles before.. so, do we leave it on the road? fueled up and ready? hell no, take out the wheels, and put some rounds through the engine etc.. its a survival game.. you dont just get handed stuff, having a camp is a risky business. its not so you can create an untouchable stockpile. so whenever you die, you can refill as if nothing happened.

denying the enemy of his stockpile is perfectly legit gameplay. (on your own server) but being a server hopping D bag.. well, thats just stupid.

no proof theyre 4 days apart also youre still a server hopper just looking for bases

You're clearly retarded as there is no proof that they are not 4 days apart so what are you trying to say? Also im confused at everyone saying we were server hopping when all we were doing was just picking a different server and running around.

The camps are clearly in two different locations.

Hey where was this at on the map? I haven't had a chance to play in a few days and my group has a camp on that server :o

The one on 1546

Edit-

Yeah the camp on 1546 was my groups :( Was the UARL there?

Edited by aBipolarTree

Hey where was this at on the map? I haven't had a chance to play in a few days and my group has a camp on that server :o

The one on 1546

Edit-

Yeah the camp on 1546 was my groups :( Was the UARL there?

no URAL sir just a truck and 2 tracktors

Well apparently other people in the group noticed it but I was the only one dumb enough to reply and mention other possible stuff we have for you to destroy >.>