NiNjAAAAA

US 561 Banned for Pipebomb?!?!?

Hey Guys,

didnt know that, when i use the pipebomb that i will be banned.

so, i apologies for using it.

pls unban me :S

Are pipebombs even in the game ?, I have heard about satchel charges, is this what you meant?

Was it a global ban or server ban?, try logging into other servers to see. Global bans are only given if you scripted it in.

yeah right, satchel charges, found em in a camp of tents.

after 1 hour when i used the satchel chargers in nowhere, everyone on the server got Killed instantly by a hacker.

after that, the server restarts, so when the server got online, i joined into it, and i received the Message that i got Banned ((Pipebombe)).

and sometimes, i cant even find the server - with DayZ Commander or Six Launcher or in the Multiplayer settings

Player #1 NiNjAAAAA (79.253.175.175:2334) connected

Player #1 NiNjAAAAA - GUID: c3cd0b89060dc27f1d5614b79ea525b9 (unverified)

CreateVehicle Log: #1 NiNjAAAAA (c3cd0b89060dc27f1d5614b79ea525b9) - #0 "PipeBomb" 74:1109 74:4 [12306,15018,119] [0,0,0]

Edited by NiNjAAAAA

yeah right, satchel charges, found em in a camp of tents.

after 1 hour when i used the satchel chargers in nowhere, everyone on the server got Killed instantly by a hacker.

after that, the server restarts, so when the server got online, i joined into it, and i received the Message that i got Banned ((Pipebombe)).

and sometimes, i cant even find the server - with DayZ Commander or Six Launcher or in the Multiplayer settings

Player #1 NiNjAAAAA (79.253.175.175:2334) connected

Player #1 NiNjAAAAA - GUID: c3cd0b89060dc27f1d5614b79ea525b9 (unverified)

CreateVehicle Log: #1 NiNjAAAAA (c3cd0b89060dc27f1d5614b79ea525b9) - #0 "PipeBomb" 74:1109 74:4 [12306,15018,119] [0,0,0]

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Satchel_Charge

http://dayzdb.com/database/satchel-charge

Satchel Charges are in the game,

And Pipe Bombs:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39827-pipe-bombs-are-legit-weapons-in-dayz/

So, if they are legit, why am i got banned? :S

Unban pls :o

Edited by NiNjAAAAA

asfar as i know. the pipebomb in the logs = satchel charges.

if the admin banned you for using 1, he might not have known this OR if pipebombs are used way to many in few seconds. it can be seen as spawning the items.(not saying you did that)

So, if they are legit, why am i got banned? :S

Unban pls :o

Sorry I am not the admin. If I were you I would wait a couple of days then post in Server Reporting for this server if there are no replies. Also you should try to screenshot your actual ban listing when you post in server reporting. The mods should take care of it there.

Edited by Devil's Advocate

or he coulda been banned for the reason they gave him but they might not know what the logs mean and wrongfully banned him.

You may have been banned for something else - best to contact the server admin.

When i try to connect to the server, i will get that Message: You were kicked off the Game. (BattlEye: Banned Pipebomb)).

Edited by NiNjAAAAA