DazTroyer

New Players, skip Cherno and Electro and go to Berezino!

Now its a bit of a slog, i walked from Skalisty island and had to raid buldings on the way for food and drink. Got pretty tough and go food wise but one can of beans and i was good to go. Found an M1911 and hatchet on the way which meant i was prepared for humans or zeds. Except there ain't no one up there, spotted one guy in a car who nearly ran me over and that was it. I had the hospital and super markets all to myself. Maybe i was just lucky, it was a low pop server but i got enough kit to keep me happy for a good while.

So leave Cherno and Electro to the bandits, head North... B)

Prepare Berez for another wave of survivors assuming it's safe. Meh, means I don't actually have to go into town now, will be plenty of friends on the outskirts again!

Whoa, slow your fucking roll, just because you have recently discovered the beauty of Berezino does not mean you need to start sending out postcards. I like it quiet up here, so let the kids play team death match down on the south coast and stop putting the good neighborhoods on full blast with forum threads like this.

• Like 2

Its not like there will now be a torrent of new players off to Berezino just because of this post. People go to Cherno/Elektro because they're close. And its not all noobs, its the bandits that want to kill the noobs as well.

On another note, Zelenagorsk is a good bet as well if you spawn at Kamenka or Komorovo.

I would have kept my mouth shut about Berezino, personally. However, it isn't the paradise suggested. Most will die trying to get there and there are the same issues in Berezino as there are in Elektro and Cherno. My advice is practice your craft, develop your skills on the South coast and then when you're ready move on. So many people try to reach the NW airfield in their first few weeks and end up spending more time dead than alive.

Whatever you do, be pragmatic, accept you're going to die soon and enjoy your time in the game. :thumbsup:

You know, I've yet to make it up there. I usually stick to Pustoshka and Vybor area, and it's pretty quiet there, but I'll get to Berezino and Krasnostav eventually.

• Like 1

On the plus side it has a supermarket either end of town. On the negative, there are few trees so you are a wide open target as you approach, and then it's a big widely sprawled place. Nowhere near as tight as Elektro and Cherno, so you have to move around quite a lot.

I dont get it... if you don't act like a freaking clown in cherno/elektro you can get in and out just fine even on medium pop servers.

Maybe I have just done it a thousand times and have mastered the art of avoiding the deathmatch kids or killing them before they kill me... but I can usually make it in and out no problem, I can even hang out in them for a prolonged period of time...

Dont just wander around, move with a purpose and scan your areas well before moving

I live inside elektro. Don't leave the city except when assisting my overwatch by bringing him food and water. You'll know when we cross paths, I won't be carrying any weapons.

I live inside elektro. Don't leave the city except when assisting my overwatch by bringing him food and water. You'll know when we cross paths, I won't be carrying any weapons.

Nice avatar, lol that Hippy Dual Survival guy is from AZ which is where I live... hot as a bitch here in the summer :(

when im a fresh spawn i raid whicheva town i spawn nearest to..

you have nothing to lose by just zerging your way into town..

you either get ur supplies and book it N, or you get mowed down, rinse and repeat..

more times then not i'll manage to get what i need and bolt.. just dont stick around ANY longer then necc.