Sign in to follow this  
Hareu17

Got global banned, how do I contact battleye

hello there,

Even if there are false positives and you believe you are the subject of one then contact Battleye Support.

We know they will, and do, reverse unjust bans.

There's no point saying "BE don't care". It's their business model to "care". If their software does not function properly they wont get any companies to use their tools.

Mistakes happen, as is evident. That's why the have the support email. Use it and have patience.

Rgds

LoK

I know they have a support email but I've sent them 4 emails and i am still waiting for 5 days , they ignore it ,and as i read the rulles before sending them that they will ignore if bla bla bla because they know if we really cheat or not .... its coming to my mind that they are really idiots and can't make a difference between a player which don't hacks and a hacker.

Yeah , you are more paranoid that i thought , i know and i confess , i used hack for metin2 ( a shity game ) i used a bot so i can grow my character in time what i am sleeping , it was just a phase , i only used this once just for one game , you think if i did it for a mmorpg game (mmoRPG) i could do that for a FPS too? What the hell can i hack in a FPS GAME? Can i put him search for items by himself? No i don't think so i didn't used cheats on this game and still got banned wrongly!

I like this game because its hard as i like + i love zombies and military , and there are 2 combined things that i love

1) I would never risk to hack a original game that i paid for because i know i can get banned and there is no refund so my money will be wasted.

2) Metin2 is free to play i don't loose nothing if i get banned + don't worth playing.

3) What you wanna prove by showing that we used hacks or not? Everyone used hacks , some are good , some sucks , some uses hacks for single player ( which i do after i finish one because is fun to use hacks on a single player game after you finished it :) ).

4) I have no idea how to use hacks , arma 2 uses script hacks or something like that ( i think ... from what i heard on forums) so i have no idea about scripting

So i am asking you , what you wanna prove by showing that you can search and find out we used hacks?

How you know that if someone used hacks one time he will use all the time?

I hate using hacks on games ( maybe just single player ones and that after i finish them and i take trainers from internet or cheats , i have no idea to create programs or make those things of what pro hackers do , like teleporting and stuff))

I use hacks only on mmoRPG games like metin2 , silkroad online , which i quit playing just because there takes 2-3 years to reach max level but lets don't go off topic

The point is that i got banned without reason , and nobody is doing nothing because battleeye sucks so much and can't make a difference between a hacker and a normal player and i don't like the idea that i actually paid for the game and then to get banned without reason , you know is unfair! Of course you have no idea because you didn't got banned without reason ,

and all of us who got banned wrongly we actually used hacks because battle eye "is not broke and works just fine" and we are trying to lie just to play the game again and we are a bunch of idiots right?

THis is what you think , well you can shove your thoughts right in your ass , i wont stop "Spamming" (as you like to say) until there is something done.

THIS IS JUST UNFAIR! And take a job or something to keep your time busy stop accusing without strong evidence , if someone searched for a hack , used a hack for a random game , or even created an account to a hack site , doesn't mean 100% that he is a hacker and uses hacks , i will support my saying because i am the one who is right here , there are players that didn't used any type of programs ( maybe just fraps)

If you wanna become a lawyer then head for academy.

I have a job. I work at Northrop-Grumman and the guys I work with play dayz with me. We are not paranoid. We do this for lols. The entire forum community gets to see that your a cheater and they get to lol too. People like you ruin the fun of dayz so I made a new game for everyone that plays dayz without cheating. Its a lot of fun for us because you lost real money ruining everyone else fun and we can drink your tears and feast on your suffering like you feasted on ours. You can claim you are innocent all you want. Everyone knows the truth now.

BTW I wrote this at work. Enjoy your ban. :thumbsup:

I have a job. I work at Northrop-Grumman and the guys I work with play dayz with me. We are not paranoid. We do this for lols. The entire forum community gets to see that your a cheater and they get to lol too. People like you ruin the fun of dayz so I made a new game for everyone that plays dayz without cheating. Its a lot of fun for us because you lost real money ruining everyone else fun and we can drink your tears and feast on your suffering like you feasted on ours. You can claim you are innocent all you want. Everyone knows the truth now.

Yea i am bored to argue with a kid or if you are mature you are just idiot , think what you want you are nobody so i wont argue with a nobody go and troll somewhere else:)

My last words are that i didn't used cheats , and yes you are paranoid , if you do something just once in your life that means you will do for ever? I don't think so.

I tried to see how is to cheat , how can you have an idea about something that you didn't tested?

How can you say that you are a good person if you never was evil? You have to know both sides.

I used hacks on metin2 to see how it is , didn't liked it.

Now i don't care what you say just stop it , i am banned without reason you can troll how much you want i don't give a finger!

Edited by Bonedripper

Yea thanks , see ya after you will get banned for no reason , lets see then who is getting "overturned".

How is using a bot no reason?

You sure dont sound like you work at Northrop-Grumman. What do you do there? Take out the trash? Kiss major ass? Dude, I see people get banned for no reason everyday, doesnt matter what game i go on, what anti-hack system, or anything at all. Ive seen all sorts of hacks in DayZ, from weapon hacks, godmode, teleportation, spawn hacks.. Ive even was able to walk into the debug field once due to a hacker on US 594, who, also dropped a bomb with enough power to level a 1km radius circle of land and trees. Ive seen these hackers get banned within a day, which, is cool, although it could be quicker, its still cool, atleast Battleye is cleaning the gene pool. However, I have seen battleye ban completely innocent players, ive seen literal beginners getting banned, people who just bought the game and installed DayZ, rather. Ive seen and been around a lot of people who didnt hack, but got banned. The fact is, it isnt something where, Oh, this person got banned, they must be a hacker.. No, this is something where battleye screwed up. Now I know, for a fact, that, certain scripts can make another player seem like they are the ones hacking, then they get banned almost instantly... I understand where you are coming from, but you obviously could care less about the fact that someone innocent got banned and care more about the fact that they explored hacks, or bots, which CAN be two different things. In the old days of Starsiege: Tribes, mods were abundant, many RPGs as well, instead of clicking away, mining ore, people decided to make a program outside or inside the game which does the clicking for them, a bot. Although this is a sign of laziness, this is in no way a hack. Hacking in starsiege Tribes was similar to what we see in here, someone could execute a script, and see people through walls, or shoot through walls, fly through walls, teleport people, etc. Tribes works in a similar manner with the script execution we see in Arma 2. Now, I will tell you, when playing a game full of hackers, I like to keep a tab on the hacks themselves, so i know what to expect, whose to say these guys didnt do the same thing? Now Im pretty sure that these hack sites are already under the watch of "Big Brother" Battleye, like the 4th link down when you put into google: "Arma 2 hacks"....

I am sure that at one point, all of us have looked into a cheat website to get a special weapon in game or a tutorial website showing the ins and outs of a game, or a hack website, that promises the ability to rank up fast and spawn items like a factory on steroids. Some of us may have made accounts to delve into these websites further, some of us may have just done it for the quest of knowledge, others just to screw around, but the 1 or 2% of the population that do this become full blown hackers. To accuse someone of hacking with only the fact that they DO have accounts on hack websites (and i mean hack websites, not bot sites) is niether logical nor ethical. You cant convict someone of murder just because they walked by the house the victim was in... You cant convict someone of anything with only a little tiny bit of circumstantial evidence. These two guys were just walking nearby, they have no DNA in the house, no fingerprints, no recognition of the fact that person died, no recognition of the person themselves, and the lie detectors came back negative for lying... how in the world would you, the prosecuter, be able to stand infront of the jury of 1,090,000 people, and say... "This guy in the corner was near the scene of the crime! He needs to be burnt at the stake for his sins!".... This makes YOU look like a complete asshole and troll... Id emagine that your "boss" at "Northrop-Grumman" would have fun reading this. Go back under the bridge, where you belong, where you will never see anyone because the light of day never reaches you.

Trolling posts like this just to get attention will eventually be your doom. It is not right to act like that online, and it sure as hell isnt right to act like that in the real world. If you act like that at work, I wouldnt be suprised if your boss would kick your ass out. You turned this ant hill into a mountain, this guy only asked where he could contact battleye, instead, you turned this into a fucking riot involving a whole different subject than what started this post.

Edited by RedRyder
  • Like 1

As a server owner i can tell you people get whats called a script detection. they are sent to battle eye and reviewed. Only if they are certain you used some sort of script will they issue a ban. Give me your GUID and ill check the server side global ban list, it is possible that its a temp ban..... if your very very lucky

"I wasn't hacking,I was just botting."

Oh god. The Lulz. I nearly rolled out of my seat.

Good luck explaining that to battleye support. "Yeah man, Its all a misunderstanding. See, I wasn't /hacking/. I was just running a script to use a bot instead. See, two different things."

:emptycan: :thumbsup:

Edit: Keep in mind no matter how you try to spin it. Battleye and ArmaII consider botting as cheating. Their script detection software might have picked up your botting and said it was hacking, but regardless you are very likely to remain banned. Its like in WoW when people got banned for using Bots to Fish, or mine ore/various other tools. Its cheating. You should really not play with the botting scripts, hacks, or whatever you use. You are only robbing yourself the experience of this game.

Regardless of whatever your botting script was doing, for good or bad, its still not permitted. Just like some people shut down their servers to protect trading camps for survivors or bandits. Its a nice idea and cool, but not ideal for the DayZ universe or game as expressed by Rocket and his team. Just because you think its right, doesn't mean it is in the eyes of Battleye, DayZ, or ArmaII.

tl:dr, Just don't use bots/scripts/hacks. Eventually, you are going to get caught. I know some hacking sites sell TONS of stolen ArmaII keys for dirt cheap, so its fruitless to say this now. In time however, all good things come to an end.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

Good luck explaining that to battleye support. "Yeah man, Its all a misunderstanding. See, I wasn't /hacking/. I was just running a script to use a bot instead. See, two different things."

can you tell me how to get into the server host group? im a server owner

can you tell me how to get into the server host group? im a server owner

PM a Dev. They should be able to invite you. They may ask for information regarding the servers you host to verify your information.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

This is the most I have ever laughed at a thread in my entire life.

Redfield, you are my hero.

I can't believe that people are dumb enough to set up an account using the same name as the ones they play in game.

Edited by Graz
  • Like 1

How is using a bot no reason?

You are idiot man? I didn't used a bot or any kind of chat.

That forum is for hacks just on metin2 and only hacks you find there is a bot! A bot which works just FOR a single game , THAT game is metin2 you have any idea what a bot is after all? if not why you talk without knowledge?

Edited by Bonedripper

Edit: Keep in mind no matter how you try to spin it. Battleye and ArmaII consider botting as cheating. Their script detection software might have picked up your botting and said it was hacking, but regardless you are very likely to remain banned. Its like in WoW when people got banned for using Bots to Fish, or mine ore/various other tools. Its cheating. You should really not play with the botting scripts, hacks, or whatever you use. You are only robbing yourself the experience of this game.

Regardless of whatever your botting script was doing, for good or bad, its still not permitted. Just like some people shut down their servers to protect trading camps for survivors or bandits. Its a nice idea and cool, but not ideal for the DayZ universe or game as expressed by Rocket and his team. Just because you think its right, doesn't mean it is in the eyes of Battleye, DayZ, or ArmaII.

tl:dr, Just don't use bots/scripts/hacks. Eventually, you are going to get caught. I know some hacking sites sell TONS of stolen ArmaII keys for dirt cheap, so its fruitless to say this now. In time however, all good things come to an end.

You have problem with your brain? I SAID I USED BOT IN METIN2

I said nothing about arma 2 , i said that if i WOULD TRY ( which i never did) how to hell can you use a bot in a fps game? -.- you have some brain dude?

I saw bots just for mmorpgs never for first person shooters! You can check by yourself:) When you will find me a bot for arma II then come here and tell me!

This is the most I have ever laughed at a thread in my entire life.

Redfield, you are my hero.

I can't believe that people are dumb enough to set up an account using the same name as the ones they play in game.

I use this name everywhere whats you problem? And i never tried to hack if i tried i would've changed the named , if you check that site uses hacks (bots) for only 1 game which is metin2 , you can't use metin2 bots on arma 2 which arma 2 is First Person Shooter and metin2 is a RPG there is a HUGE difference , + battleeye is better than metin2 protection!

Again , i didn't used any kind of cheat , that includes bots too!

You sure dont sound like you work at Northrop-Grumman. What do you do there? Take out the trash? Kiss major ass? Dude, I see people get banned for no reason everyday, doesnt matter what game i go on, what anti-hack system, or anything at all. Ive seen all sorts of hacks in DayZ, from weapon hacks, godmode, teleportation, spawn hacks.. Ive even was able to walk into the debug field once due to a hacker on US 594, who, also dropped a bomb with enough power to level a 1km radius circle of land and trees. Ive seen these hackers get banned within a day, which, is cool, although it could be quicker, its still cool, atleast Battleye is cleaning the gene pool. However, I have seen battleye ban completely innocent players, ive seen literal beginners getting banned, people who just bought the game and installed DayZ, rather. Ive seen and been around a lot of people who didnt hack, but got banned. The fact is, it isnt something where, Oh, this person got banned, they must be a hacker.. No, this is something where battleye screwed up. Now I know, for a fact, that, certain scripts can make another player seem like they are the ones hacking, then they get banned almost instantly... I understand where you are coming from, but you obviously could care less about the fact that someone innocent got banned and care more about the fact that they explored hacks, or bots, which CAN be two different things. In the old days of Starsiege: Tribes, mods were abundant, many RPGs as well, instead of clicking away, mining ore, people decided to make a program outside or inside the game which does the clicking for them, a bot. Although this is a sign of laziness, this is in no way a hack. Hacking in starsiege Tribes was similar to what we see in here, someone could execute a script, and see people through walls, or shoot through walls, fly through walls, teleport people, etc. Tribes works in a similar manner with the script execution we see in Arma 2. Now, I will tell you, when playing a game full of hackers, I like to keep a tab on the hacks themselves, so i know what to expect, whose to say these guys didnt do the same thing? Now Im pretty sure that these hack sites are already under the watch of "Big Brother" Battleye, like the 4th link down when you put into google: "Arma 2 hacks"....

I am sure that at one point, all of us have looked into a cheat website to get a special weapon in game or a tutorial website showing the ins and outs of a game, or a hack website, that promises the ability to rank up fast and spawn items like a factory on steroids. Some of us may have made accounts to delve into these websites further, some of us may have just done it for the quest of knowledge, others just to screw around, but the 1 or 2% of the population that do this become full blown hackers. To accuse someone of hacking with only the fact that they DO have accounts on hack websites (and i mean hack websites, not bot sites) is niether logical nor ethical. You cant convict someone of murder just because they walked by the house the victim was in... You cant convict someone of anything with only a little tiny bit of circumstantial evidence. These two guys were just walking nearby, they have no DNA in the house, no fingerprints, no recognition of the fact that person died, no recognition of the person themselves, and the lie detectors came back negative for lying... how in the world would you, the prosecuter, be able to stand infront of the jury of 1,090,000 people, and say... "This guy in the corner was near the scene of the crime! He needs to be burnt at the stake for his sins!".... This makes YOU look like a complete asshole and troll... Id emagine that your "boss" at "Northrop-Grumman" would have fun reading this. Go back under the bridge, where you belong, where you will never see anyone because the light of day never reaches you.

Trolling posts like this just to get attention will eventually be your doom. It is not right to act like that online, and it sure as hell isnt right to act like that in the real world. If you act like that at work, I wouldnt be suprised if your boss would kick your ass out. You turned this ant hill into a mountain, this guy only asked where he could contact battleye, instead, you turned this into a fucking riot involving a whole different subject than what started this post.

Thanks , finally here someone with a bigger IQ than 90 :) that was exactly what i was trying to say , just . my english is not so good as yours! And no , i didn't used any bots for arma 2 , yes i used for metin2 but there are 2 games with 2 different things ( i think i don't know for sure because i am not using SCRIPT stuff but it's logic :) )

I hate using hacks on games

Yet you did. Oh, the irony of it all!

Everyone used hacks , some are good , some sucks ,

So, who is "everyone"? I know I've never used hacks in any game, because I enjoy them fair for all. Then again I might just be a dull idiot...

The point is that i got banned without reason , and nobody is doing nothing because battleeye sucks so much and can't make a difference between a hacker and a normal player

But you do admit hacking, using scripts and whatever on all those games you told us about earlier so you probably did use hacks here as well - but why admit it, really? Blaming BattlEye (that is trying to make this game fair for us honest players) is so much easier, right? Or if not, blame your little brother.. that one will never die out.

Thanks , finally here someone with a bigger IQ than 90 :) that was exactly what i was trying to say , just . my english is not so good as yours! And no , i didn't used any bots for arma 2 , yes i used for metin2 but there are 2 games with 2 different things ( i think i don't know for sure because i am not using SCRIPT stuff but it's logic :)
I just love how people who aren't on your side are idiots with no brains, given it your way. You've admitted botting in Metin2 (I've played that game for years, and I've probably seen you botting and reported you), of course people will have a hard time believing you when you claim that you HAVE NOT used hacks/cheats here, even though that is what your ban is for. Stop being so naive and get yourself together. If you want to put some effort into getting unbanned, do so. Or if this (what you have showed) is "effort", in your point of view... well, good luck son. Edited by Quantic
  • Like 4

Don't worry guys. He only uses hacks/scripts for every game BUT this one. Given his track record of using it on all sorts of games beforehand, surely he has cleaned up his ways before coming to DayZ.

Lol

• Like 2

Yet you did. Oh, the irony of it all!

So, who is "everyone"? I know I've never used hacks in any game, because I enjoy them fair for all. Then again I might just be a dull idiot...

But you do admit hacking, using scripts and whatever on all those games you told us about earlier so you probably did use hacks here as well - but why admit it, really? Blaming BattlEye (that is trying to make this game fair for us honest players) is so much easier, right? Or if not, blame your little brother.. that one will never die out.

Congratulations , you are idiot number 10:)

So uhm , if i used a BOT for just one game , this means i will use cheats all my life on all games ? Yes , i tried to see how it is , and no i didn't liked it , every one used hacks or something i mean who didn't tried?

Now where is the point? For what i would use a bot in a FPS game where all the time is interesting? So i don't get bored? You ever played a mmorpg based on killing? You will get bored and try to use a bot , this if you are lazzy and you can't stay 24/24 in that game.

Now a FPS game is another thing , there , i can't see the point of "Botting" so ...? Where is you logic?

I never blame someone or something for something that they didn't did , in my case i got banned without reason and i blame battleeye because they banned me:)

now , you are just a fool or you are just bored and you try to have fun on me?

AND

Why do you think battleeye is perfect? That if they ban someone , yes they must had hack if not they wouldn't get banned right?

Sure battleeye is so perfect and ban just hackers , and the rest of innocent people are hackers as well because battleeye say so right?

SURE , "who that guy ? yea he got banned by battle eye so he us a hacker for sure , and look he used a BOT in metin2 , yep , 100% hacker , BURN HIM!"

I love your brain :) in dark ages you would be a king i think B)

this topic has become pointless, bring it to the battle eye forums if its a unban your trying to get

Don't worry guys. He only uses hacks/scripts for every game BUT this one. Given his track record of using it on all sorts of games beforehand, surely he has cleaned up his ways before coming to DayZ.

Lol

Sure , now lets make a conspiracy of how i hidden my tracks , yeah you know actually i am a famous hacker and i spend my time in arma 2 in stead of hacking someone money account and make a living , yeah :)

And i said i used cheats just for some single player games ( which they are called a trainer) and for metin2 which is a mmorpg , if you can't read what i say why you say it again just to repeat?

this topic has become pointless, bring it to the battle eye forums if its a unban your trying to get

Yeah i think i will head there , i am bored of getting accused without reasons by some kids :thumbsup:

Sure , now lets make a conspiracy of how i hidden my tracks , yeah you know actually i am a famous hacker and i spend my time in arma 2 in stead of hacking someone money account and make a living , yeah :)

And i said i used cheats just for some single player games ( which they are called a trainer) and for metin2 which is a mmorpg , if you can't read what i say why you say it again just to repeat?

Hacking to get money is very different than running a script to spawn yourself equipment in a game.

Comparing Real Life to a Video Game in a hacking standpoint is pointless. You generalize your statements to try to make yourself look correct, then insult anyone else who debates it or points out how flawed your logic is.

Its called Irony. The Hypocritical statements you make is unfathomable.

Noone said its a conspiracy, Its a factual statement. If someone points out what you said, which you admit to doing, why do you get offended? Repeating a point is good for a debate for people like you who don't like to have debates and turn tale and run behind insults.

I eat people like you all the time. You amuse me and make this cup of tea go down so much smoother with your tears.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

Jesus Christ son, did you go to school at all? No offence, but honestly, reading your text was painful to my brain. Oh, and I do have one, mind you.

Alright alright, we get it. BattlEye were being meanies and banned you for no reason at all. Poor you, poor you... if this is really the case then stop trolling around here and (again) put some effort into getting unbanned by contacting BattlEye. I never claimed BattlEye was perfect; I can't see any anti-hacking tools that are (VAC sucks, for example). I was just telling you my opinion, which is that I do think you've used hacks and that you do deserve that ban.

If you honestly want people to believe you, stop calling those who don't (and who might will in the future, if you clean up your shit) believe you, idiots, and start co-operating instead. I won't continue arguing with you now, because yea.. I won't feed the trolls. Sadly, I fear other people will, but that's their problem.

If you are truly innocent, contact BattlEye, and I will wish you luck. Otherwise, go back to Habbo Hotel or something..

Edited by Quantic
  • Like 2

Hey Hareu17,

You just threw out 20 dollars for ARMA and god knows how much for your scripts you bought on epicbot.

Yep I found your profile on epicbot. Enjot your ban asshole.

You... Just... You... <3

• Like 3

Are we comparing ages now? Oh sure, I'm 14, live in Sweden. However, judging by your behavior on these forums (this specific thread, in particular) I kind of doubt you are indeed 17, as you claim to be. And if you are, maybe you should stop playing games and focus on your social appearence and behavior, because it seems to have some flaws here and there.

I'm not judging you, I'm just trying to help. Your way of arguing (or communicating at all) is just... patethic, really. You've got to accept that people won't always think like you or believe you, especially if you're turning 18 in one year, which I truly doubt.

But that's just me..

• Like 1