Sign in to follow this  
sleepo_o@hotmail.de

Hacker on EU-EX1 called HeroXx

Hey guys,

2 hours ago(~9:10 pm GMT+1) a friend and I played on EU_EX when someone(his name was "HeroXx") wrote in the Side chat "Hold Still Toky and Friend(me Tryst). I replied "why ?" and a couple sec later first shots from a silenced weap were fired at us.

We ran like hell for about 10 min and looked behind us and NO ONE was there or behind us, we checked that every second, every direction and we found no one there. The only suspicious thing was in the sidechat:

"HeroXx: Hold still Toky !" for a couple times.

After about 10 Minutes we made a pause behind a hill and within 5 seconds of standing still Toky were shot dead. I looked again and there was a player laying IN the ground(half his body in the ground) just 2 metre away from us and was shooting at us with his silenced m4 and told me to stand still.

So this Hacker "HeroXx" was teleporting to our location and shot Toky and me luckily escaped.

There are only 2 options to stay that near to us.

Either he was invisible or he teleported to us, what makes much more sense till he wrote again and again "hold still".

I hope someone can investigate that and revive my friend "Toky" with his stuff.

Thanks

Tryst

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the server is a hardcore server and there should be no way to see any character name. So how did he know the name of my friend ?

His body half way in the ground? Sounds like he glitched through by swapping clothes, however judging from it being a hardcore server (yet to confirm) it's interesting that you note that you can't see names.

it's pretty odd, but i was playing on this server while this happened; i can confirm HeroXx called couple of people to stand still/stop. he even told one of them "you know what will happen next" (i don't know exactly what he meant, but he killed the guy i guess)

also, he was the 1st in score as i recall.

anyway, glad to help

Hey guys' date='

2 hours ago(~9:10 pm GMT+1) a friend and I played on EU_EX when someone(his name was "HeroXx") wrote in the Side chat "Hold Still Toky and Friend(me Tryst). I replied "why ?" and a couple sec later first shots from a silenced weap were fired at us.

We ran like hell for about 10 min and looked behind us and NO ONE was there or behind us, we checked that every second, every direction and we found no one there. The only suspicious thing was in the sidechat:

"HeroXx: Hold still Toky !" for a couple times.

After about 10 Minutes we made a pause behind a hill and within 5 seconds of standing still Toky were shot dead. I looked again and there was a player laying IN the ground(half his body in the ground) just 2 metre away from us and was shooting at us with his silenced m4 and told me to stand still.

So this Hacker "HeroXx" was teleporting to our location and shot Toky and me luckily escaped.

There are only 2 options to stay that near to us.

Either he was invisible or he teleported to us, what makes much more sense till he wrote again and again "hold still".

I hope someone can investigate that and revive my friend "Toky" with his stuff.

Thanks

Tryst

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the server is a hardcore server and there should be no way to see any character name. So how did he know the name of my friend ?

[/quote']

Wow you were butthurt in game and now butthurt on the forums, incredible.

I wasn't invisible, I had to run after you for 7 minutes straight to catch up to you in the field, I had a guillie suit and a m4 silenced.

I didn't called Tryst by name either, I called you because I got a marker on your on my UI by the radio thing.

That thing about me being inside the ground - seriously? You think I put myself half into the ground?

I wasn't invisible and I was with a friend too, he can vouch for me, he was trying to get you with an m24 but I had to run for ages to catch up to you.

Grow up.