Sign in to follow this  
zappeo

Rented new server, been waiting for ID from devs for 6 days and still nothing

Just wanting to know if I'm the only one.

I rented a new server last week and the guys from the service provider told me they're still waiting for the instance ID to be given by the devs, which is strange because generally it takes up to 24 hours to be delivered.

They just managed to go through one of many requests they got on hold right now.

Is there anybody who's waiting this much for having their server up and running?

I certain;y didn't wait that long. I had my instance ID within 12 hours... but I went with Vilayer who was automatically whitelisted... but that only means that they guarantee each and everyone of their servers will meet the DayZ server hosting specifications/restrictions.

Just wanting to know if I'm the only one.

I rented a new server last week and the guys from the service provider told me they're still waiting for the instance ID to be given by the devs, which is strange because generally it takes up to 24 hours to be delivered.

They just managed to go through one of many requests they got on hold right now.

Is there anybody who's waiting this much for having their server up and running?

Who is your server provider?

If you dont mind a server in the Dallas Texas area, you should look into Elpis Host. Those guys are getting servers up within the hour right now....see the thread on this forum for more info.

Second post in 2 days asking this question. We've been waiting since the 8th for our approval. There was one who said the same as me, and someone who said they'd been waiting since the 11th.

I don't want to tell the name of my provider 'cause I don't want to give them bad publicity in case this isn't their fault :) they're always been kind and replyed quickly to every email I sent.

I'm in europe btw (so US servers are not an option :( ) and waiting since the 9th.

Edited by zappeo

sorry to bring back this thread, but I think it would be useful if everybody who's still waiting (I'm at the 8th day now) would update this thread when they finally manage to get their ID and have their server up and running.

another weekend is coming, and a ton of bills is filling my mailbox so going out isn't an option. would love to spend these days playin' on my server :°

Edited by zappeo

Well I don't know about your provider Zappeo but I can get you up within the hour if you don't mind a Dallas location ;)

Just saw that you didn't want a US server. Ah well, I hope you work things out with your current provider.

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Same here, nothing changed in over half a month for now (registered my own root server, not a rented gameserver). Is it possible that they got a server cap? Maybe the hive is overloaded or they just got not time for approving all the recent requests?

Edited by Auge

half a month? :o

... if you need me, you'll find me locked in my fridge eating cakes for the next couple of weeks T_T