rushcrush

What gender do you usually choose?

What gender do you usually choose?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What gender do you usually choose?

• I am a guy and play as a guy.
    • I am a guy and play as a girl.
    • I am a girl and play as a guy.
    • I am a girl and play as a girl.

Female characters have a slower running animation, also they cannot wear Camo Clothing nor Ghillie Suits. Useless.

• Like 1

Ive noticed this is one game where the males aren't all playing as females.

Bullets dont care what gender you are ;)

and beans taste all the same no matter who you get them from.

Male gender is best gender, nuff said. Even if I was female IRL I'd still play a male character because of all the benefits (running faster, being able to switch clothes)

I wouldn't be sexist if the damn women could just get out of the kitchen with a ghillie or camo on! :P

Unless you fix your poll and add options like "I am shemale and I play trannie" then its gonna enrage some people!!

Btw females are cool but being unable to wear dmp or ghillie is very uncool.

I'm kinda torn on the issue, if I choose female I opt out of the terrible humanity system, but don't get ghillie either...

I'm going to be honest w/ you all. I play as a girl and the only reason i play as a girl is because there is a better chance of someone else not shooting you. I've encountered alot of people in the game while i wear the girl suit first they tell me is "Are you a girl" then i make my girl voice and say "yes" then they say "I was about to kill you lol, want to team up" and then i say "Ok, where we going (in my girl voice) " then i kill them and take there stuff =) ahahaha...I lol so hard.

If the female model actually could use camo/ghille I'd switch up genders whenever I die; start as male, die, restart as female, die, male again.

I'm kinda torn on the issue, if I choose female I opt out of the terrible humanity system, but don't get ghillie either...

Female characters have no humanity? Is this correct? If so then a lot of bandits will choose to be female, so they don't look like bandits. Even more problems arise with humanity and skins...