Sign in to follow this  
k1infran

Looking for a squad that plays often.

Hey there.

IGN: k1infran.

Location: Singapore (however i'm capable of going US/DE servers at 180ping.)

Playtime: Holidays so... Anytime~

Looking for a squad to play with, prefably want to be a spotter/sniper. Have competitive Team FPS background work well in team. I don't mind being in a foreign team but be English speaking.

Played Dayz for 3 weeks i know the map well enough already. Knowledge of the game would be about 9/10.

For more info just pm me.

Happy Dayz-ing

Edited by k1infran

If you register here,http://renegadesoldierca.enjin.com/ You can come play with us we always have some guys on teamspeak willing to play with people and we never mind taking in new players of all shapes and sizes. You can apply for our Tactical squad if you wish.

Thanks for checking us out!

Bump~

Prefer to be in a squad not related with any clan/guild whatsoever. =)

hay there's about 15 of us that play on all different server's for now. but we are waiting for our server to be set up. but you are welcome to join us on ts 98.174.191.242 we are 19+ only

WE ARE GOOD GUY'S WE TRY TO HELP WHEN WE CAN.

Edited by XCF Rustyhandle

Still looking for a squad prefably a squad with about 10 regulars or less. :)

BUMP~ still looking for a squad or partner at least. Sniper/spotter here have tons of dayz experience with squad play.

Me and a freind have been looking for ppl to play with we dont consider ourselves a group of any sort and have bout 3-4 ppl we always come across snipers and rangefinds/l85's so you can be a sniper with me or maybe you can spot/scout for us your choice so if you want to join pm me!! (we live in us and speak english but if you say you can play us servers it should be ok)