Sign in to follow this  
zorphon

Looking for a crew. US player!

Hey everyone.

Mature 17 year old player here, from the US (GMT-6). I play afternoon into early morning, but am pretty flexible and available whenever.

I've been playing DayZ for a couple weeks now, but since I have two characters I wanted a separate crew to roll with on my 2nd toon. I can snipe or do whatever, and don't really care if I die or not so I'll go balls to the walls to plunder and pillage like a proper bandit!

I like being sneaky and tactical when at all possible, but I understand there are times when you have to rise to the challenge and if you take fire, take fire back and take the fight to the enemy. I can essentially fill any role, sniper, overwatch, whatever. I'm flexible and just enjoy playing the game and plundering for me and my crew.

I'm not moral-less however, and I generally don't KOS fresh spawns or low-geared players, if they don't fire at me. We all are fresh and new/low-geared at one point, why ruin their day if they pose no threat and have nothing to offer for loot?

So hit me up if you want to play! I'm free all day today pretty much. I have Skype, RaidCall, Vent, TS3, and Mumble, obviously have a Mic.

Let me know.

-Z