Sign in to follow this  
aLxQC

Nate and US137 on server US 1697.

US137 is the name of Nate's friend, not the server. I don't know if they are both hackers, but they are definitely working together.

It occured in the village of Gorka, they ran toward me shouting friendly and ask for a bandage. So we run inside a house then i shoot at a zombie behind US137. Once the zombie is dead, they start laughing and swearing while shooting at me but i manage to kill them both. Still inside the house, I use a bandage to stop the bleeding but I'm insta-killed...

No gunfire was heard, I wasn't in front of a window so it can't be a sniper. Weird thing is that when I killed Nate, it showed "Nate was killed by Alex (friendly fire).

Throughout my 1 hour session on that server, Nate killed and was killed about 10 times so I suspect him to teleport near players and troll them. And if it doesn't work out, he insta-kills someone.

Thanks,

LoL... Me and a few friends were on US137 and killed US137 as he tried to pull the same stunt on us... He had no weapons, so we killed him in order to shut him up... Thank you US137 for donating your pair of NVGs... Serves you right for running strait into a well armed group prowling Cherno...