Sign in to follow this  
armyof12monkeyss

KOS will always be a "problem" and this is why

That is what we would like to believe, but it simply isnt true. There have been so many studies that prove when driven to the basic instinct to survive, self preservation is above all else. I cant convince you if you believe differently, so I will agree to disagree.

You can't convince me because you're not smart enough to realize mutualism and self-preservation aren't mutually exclusive.

I wanted to say something similar but then I knew the discussion would go no where..

Btw, where did the OP go. He never told me what server I needed to join so he could kill me just because he saw me and then not be a bandit for it.

I wanted to say something similar but then I knew the discussion would go no where..

Btw, where did the OP go. He never told me what server I needed to join so he could kill me just because he saw me and then not be a bandit for it.

I'm here

There isn't much to do in this game other than PvP. Rocket lacks vision to change this and that is why KOS will always be a problem.

• Like 1

There isn't much to do in this game other than PvP. Rocket lacks vision to change this and that is why KOS will always be a problem.

I would say he lacks vision but he isn't playing any of his cards for other content and when asked it, he side steps the question.

I agree.

The only thing I enjoy now is going to the main populated areas for some pvp action.

I have done the whole surviving thing, by collecting all the tools to live off the land and then heading north, but it is boring. The game is too easy.

Up north you can accumulate loads of good loot and spend ages wandering around only to see NO ONE. On more than one occasion this has happend only for me lose everything when the sever gets nuked by hackers.

We have our OWN server with a big base camp around Cherno.

that is part of the problem. "your own". i bet you feel entitled to kick and ban when somebody destroys your preciuis camp. many server owners do this. i also bet you sometimes password-protect "your own" server so your mates can roam around without risk of getting killed and loot things like airfields and military camps.

as MadGelo said: tell us the servername, and we'll come and kill your sherriff and destroy your camp. let's see what happens next after that when it's your turn.

that is part of the problem. "your own". i bet you feel entitled to kick and ban when somebody destroys your preciuis camp. many server owners do this. i also bet you sometimes password-protect "your own" server so your mates can roam around without risk of getting killed and loot things like airfields and military camps.

as MadGelo said: tell us the servername, and we'll come and kill your sherriff and destroy your camp. let's see what happens next after that when it's your turn.

I am not an admin, we only kick for 2 reasons. First, hacking of course. and the second using hacked weapons. and we NEVER lock the server. how else would i hunt forum crybabies like yourself?

You think i was post the server info so that you guys can come in and destroy it? none of the butthurt KoS anti bandit people would play fair. so why would i do that?

I love how mad some people are getting over this. all the people posting who are clearly upset are a bunch of LOSERS! lol its a game people. go worry about Obama destroying the country or something else thats for real, fuckin pathetic...