Sign in to follow this  
Felgor

Low FPS On Servers

Just wondering if you all are having the same problem...

Im finding, that a lot of the servers i join, the FPS is brutal...

I run Fraps to find out what the FPS is, and usually around 7-10...

Now this doesn't happen on every server, but does happen more often then not...

Is this a well known issue, and if so, what is causing it?

Yea, it happens to me a lot also. On some other servers my fps would be what you call "normal", about 30-50 for me. But when I enter cities like Elektro and Cherno, my fps drops like a rock. into the low 20's. And sometimes, if I'm lucky, my fps is constantly around 20 fps...-_-

Specs if you must know:

Core 2 Quad Q8300 @2.5 GHz

EVGA GTX 460 Superclocked 700MHz>867MHz

4 GB DDR3 RAM

Cooler Master 500 Watt PSU

Windows 7 Home Premium

Yea, it happens to me a lot also. On some other servers my fps would be what you call "normal", about 30-50 for me. But when I enter cities like Elektro and Cherno, my fps drops like a rock. into the low 20's. And sometimes, if I'm lucky, my fps is constantly around 20 fps...-_-

That is normal because there is more zombies and other stuff... but what Felgor means is that even u would be in forest some servers are like less than 10 fps and it is impossible to play.. i bet this has something to do with that bloody piece of shit battleye

That is normal because there is more zombies and other stuff... but what Felgor means is that even u would be in forest some servers are like less than 10 fps and it is impossible to play.. i bet this has something to do with that bloody piece of shit battleye

This is exactly what i am talking about!