Sign in to follow this  
bvrettski

Done with Dayz.....until its fixed

For the 4th straight day since the 1.7.2.5 and 1.62.95885 updates for DayZ and Arma2 I have died at login and been sent to debug land with none of my equipment.

Additionally tents, items put in tents and vehicles are not saving. At this point the game is virtually worthless unless your happy just killing zombies or the random player you might run into. Anything beyond that is a waste of time.

This is happening across multiple servers so I know its not a single server issue.

The latest patches created more problems than they solved.

That said we did know it was an alpha release....

Until the game is fixed it going to remain a messed up mix of bugs, glitches, exploits and hack attacks.

Edited by axRhino

its unfortunate that the only answer to anyones complaints is "alpha"

which means the mod wont stay at 1 million players for long...

Having never found a tent, I can't really say I care that much. If you need a tent - you've got too much stuff.

The frequency that updates are released for this game, you'll be back next week.

For the 4th straight day since the 1.7.2.5 and 1.62.95885 updates for DayZ and Arma2 I have died at login and been sent to debug land with none of my equipment.

Additionally tents, items put in tents and vehicles are not saving. At this point the game is virtually worthless unless your happy just killing zombies or the random player you might run into. Anything beyond that is a waste of time.

This is happening across multiple servers so I know its not a single server issue.

The latest patches created more problems than they solved.

That said we did know it was an alpha release....

Until the game is fixed it going to remain a messed up mix of bugs, glitches, exploits and hack attacks.

ROLLBACK!!