Sign in to follow this  
bonedripper

Banned for no reason !!

I am making again a thread here about this , i was banned with no reason i already told my story , i sent 2 E-mail to battleeye , they don't respond.

Now i am sending the third , anyone else having this problem?-.-

I DID NOT USED CHEATS OR ANY TYPE OF HACK! i just logged off and after 2-3 hours later when i tried to log on i was banned?! This is unfair i don't throw my money to get banned with no reasons!

It's annoyng because nobody is saying nothing and i am not getting a new cd key i mean i got banned for nothing and now i have to pay again to play? How i know i wouldn't get ban again for no reason?!

seriously, they dont global ban for the fun of it. you obviously executed some scripts which got sent to battle eye they review everything before issuing a global ban.

global bans are to be brought up on the www.battleeye.com forums not the dayz forum. nobody here can help you

battleye is ruining dayZ...im just gonna wait and buy warZ when it is released.

Trust me... you don't want to do that.

< WarZ since Alpha

They E-Mailed me back. If you got random banned without using cheat on the Battle EYe games you need to send your Global ban id  and the name of the game

Yes, if you get banned in any BattlEye protected game then you need to contact BattlEye support who will review your case.

Know that they will be able to see exactly what you're banned for and how it was detected so if you did cheat then I wouldn't bother wasting your time...

Also, please don't necro topics from years ago unless you have something worth contributing to the original discussion. Thanks.

Locked.

Edited by Mos1ey