Sign in to follow this  
FingersOHooligan

M1014 Shotgun Spawn

Is it possible for the M1014 shotgun to spawn within the Firestation outside of electro?

It was the first time I had found one and was quite surprised.

I though it was possibly dropped by a player.

EDIT: It might of been the Remington thinking back

Edited by FingersOHooligan

firestations can drop multiple types of non civil guns, but at that exact location i have recently picked up one of those, two diff ak's, and even a uzi...

taht is prob one of my favorite places to stop once i first spawn. its also where i killed my first bandit (wootZ!)

Edited by jarshie

Well the experience was short lived as i was killed by walkers shortly after finding the shotgun. Now i'm back to using my trusty hatchet and starving to death somewhere near green hill.

ouch, best way to deal with walkers is to run as close as you can around trees/brush/walls as that can trigger them to loose aggro. and make sure to look around with alt so you can keep running at full speed

if i was able to get on i would meet up with you and give you some beans :/

I managed to get away in the end, found some food an stumbled across Stary Sobor. Some nice person left me a tent full of goodies right next to the medical tents, nice AKU, CZ550, ammo, beans, cooked meat, pepsi etc. Then I got outta there. Whoever that tent belonged to did not want to loose there stuff as they preceded to shoot at me. I counted 7 maybe 8 shots, didn't manage to hit me.