Sign in to follow this  
palimpal

Desync to Hive?

Hi,

I think since patch 1.7.2 or so I experience a heavy desync while playing.

It is not on every server but on the most.

Its some kind of "loss" to the server. Causing items that I loot to not stay in my inventory no matter how long I play. Also causing them disappear to other players( like if I drop these items or put them somewhere others have access to). And finally this desync causes the Signature Check to timeout because the server seems to not get an expected answer in time.

I rly tried everything so far. Like reinstalling, no antivir ( even uninstalled), no firewall, port forwarding.

When I launch CO it shows the correct Beta Patch and Dayz Version. I can play without error messages or some kind. It just wont have a stable connection to the servers. It even saves my blood and my position nearly without delay but not my inventory.

I rly dont know wot to do.

Greets

Nope, my Debug Monitor is up all the time. I also can do the things he cant without problems... to me! But when I try to bloodbag someone else for example. The Server wont recognize that I did. But my Bloodbag is gone.

IT seems like I recieve everything perfect from a game server but when it comes to sending the information back it fails. I dont get it.

I can see an item... I can loot the item.. the item is disappearing from the ground/corpse/tent for other players too! But when I put it back on the ground / tent / Bag. It is gone for them and I cant take it back even tho I still see it.