Sign in to follow this  
wannadanna

DayZ doesnt work since last update

Hello community!

DayZ isnt working since the last update for it. I had six launcher, and it didnt work. someone told me it has the wrong files or smth so i should get DayZ Commander. Ok so downloaded and i used the update list of DayZ Commander and updated everything. it says i have all latest updates and patches.

So i start the game via this server browser (pretty nice application btw :D) and it shows me the DayZ loading screen, then it switches to the player list (usually u press continue and u connect then) and after 2 seconds it dissapears , loading screen and puff i am back at the main menu of arma 2. Same happens if i connect via six launcher or arma 2 itself.

Any solutions? :)

If all the files needed to play DayZ are up to date and assuming you purchased Arma II & OA through Steam, try: "Validating the integrity of your game cache". Open your library, right click OA, and go to properties. It's in there somewhere.

I had the same problem. Couldn't join using sixlauncher so I used DayZcommander to update to the .5 version. WIth that, every server kicked me because of modified files or something and I was on the main menu again. So I downgraded to .4 and had the same problem.

After that I used sixlauncher again and now I can join just a couple of server (.4's). On most .4 servers I get stuck at the 'loading' screen.... What to do?

I had the same problem. Couldn't join using sixlauncher so I used DayZcommander to update to the .5 version. WIth that, every server kicked me because of modified files or something and I was on the main menu again. So I downgraded to .4 and had the same problem.

After that I used sixlauncher again and now I can join just a couple of server (.4's). On most .4 servers I get stuck at the 'loading' screen.... What to do?

exactly the same! at the start of Arma it says i have missing files. then when i want to join a server it says citizen1 blabla is missing (but i could play with that error before) and then it says i can modify the files cause its reliable on downloaded content delete.chernarus

exactly the same! at the start of Arma it says i have missing files. then when i want to join a server it says citizen1 blabla is missing (but i could play with that error before) and then it says i can modify the files cause its reliable on downloaded content delete.chernarus

Yeah that... So, what to do. Anyone knows?

i found the solution!

update everything to the latest versions via DayZ Commander.

then go to your Arma 2 directory and copy "AddOns" into the Arma 2 OA folder. Good hunting :)

• Like 1