Sign in to follow this  
torokfremen

Hacker on DE 462 (1.7.2.5 / Beta 95885)

- De 462 hosted by fremen (the admine is our clanmate)

- 14:00 GMT +1

- almost every player of the server has been teleported to the international airstrip, i'm saying almost everyone because a friend on teamspeak was on bicycle and didn't got teleported)

- after that nothing happened and few players logged out due to fear of being instakilled, i stayed and i roamed a bit with another survivor, then i lost sight of him, after some time i found an hangar destroyed, multiple backpacks spawns in a small zone, a rumor of a v3s when there should've been none since the one in the server is currently at our camp, (or there might spawn more than 1?) then i found a large hacked zone, how can i explain, it was a fortified camp full of sandbags higher than a man with something that we couldn't see, and this in the middle of the airfield and large as a whole village, then after few minutes me and my friend got suddenly broken legs and died by the hand of a command from the hacker, i already died once by this so i'm sure it was one again,

i'm sorry for the players of our server but even the battleye is up to date but it seems it couldn't stop this hacker...

server is still running and i took a list of the current players and by knowing that almost everyone of them was old players with more than 2,3 days on it we managed to kick the other ones..

hope we'll find who it is and ban him..

no screenshoot were taken since the action was too sudden and my fraps was closed